𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐏 𝐘 𝐁 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘, 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬

Summary: it's your boyfriend Taehyungs birthday and although you should be at home celebrating with him, you find it hard to escape the pleasure his best friend
Jungkook provides you and in turn, you face the karma you had so desperately hoped to avoid.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: fuckboy Jungkook, unfaithful, manipulative, !cheater x reader

side note: Jungkook is a MAJOR fuckboy in this, he's manipulative, selfish and insulting.
The character (Y/N) is also imperfect in her own ways as you will see as you read on.

Enjoy the read ~☕️

╔═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╗

╚═══              *

╚═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╝

THE date was December 30th, the day when your wonderful boyfriend, Taehyung was born, and graced the earth with his charming and promiscuous presence. Oh how great he is, he's everything a girl could wish for in a partner; caring, funny, sexy, an amazing listener and not only a lover but a best friend. The kind of guy you see in those cringe worthy romance movies and the kind you read about late at night through the fanfiction genres.

He was everything and more... So at 12:00AM why were you sprawled out in his best friend's sheets?

You look at your phone, the bright light casting on your face as you stare at it, the contrition of your actions hitting you deeply as Jungkooks legs lay on top of yours. It was revolting, and what was more revolting was the fact that this wasn't the first time you had ended up here in his bed, in his house.

Every night for the past two months you'd find yourself texting him that you would be over, and not once did he oblige to your visitation. Jungkook welcomed it.

The next question that presents itself is how could he do that to his own best friend? To sleep with his best friend's girlfriend has to be some kind of sin right? Well he was a sinner, a goddamn shameless one at that. Jungkook always had eyes for you, yet he would never let it be known. No, he wouldn't say a word, not even when he had the chance to whisk you away before you got closer to Taehyung.

You were all so young then, your adolescence was far too pure for that and so he waited. He waited until you all got older and out of high school, he waited until you realized that your sweet boyfriend could not please you fully the way your heart desires.

You wanted to be worshiped and praised, you wanted to feel like your body was levitating as his tongue worked wonders on every inch of you. You wanted your face to be shoved in plush pillows that smelled of his cologne, as he fucked you like the good little slut you were deep down inside. Jungkook knew exactly what your body wanted and needed, he gave you just that and furthermore.