𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈, 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘰𝘮

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘓𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~☕️

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

SERENE, tranquil, calming. Those were the three words you would use to describe this moment, your head nestled into cool and fluffy pillows and the smell of the fresh spring air flowing through the open window. A soft hum is heard next to you, the love of your life, Jaebeom with a pen and pad in hand, whisked away in his world as he writes out the words to a melody he so cleverly came up with.

The corners of your lips turn upward, your eyes profound in something much more than admiration or love, the feelings you have at this moment so pristine and dear to your heart. How you loved these little moments, taking note as you watch him sing, how precious life is when it can welcome such things. You continue to watch, his hand moving across pages with a working mind, so indulged into it that he doesn't realize that you are awake.

The smile that grazes your face never falters, your fingers trailing underneath the sheets to find his resting leg. You find it and your hand rests there with a gentle touch. Jaebeom stops writing to look down at you, your sleepiness clear as day and he smiles, eyes crinkling and cheeks turning red from such a subtle touch.

"Hey love, when did you wake up?" He asks, his hand now placed on top of yours, warm against your cold fingers, sending waves of tingles up your spine.

"I've been up, just eavesdropping as you work on another beautiful song, " there's that smile again, your words made his heart flutter, and his drive to work harder all the more worth it.

"I love waking up to your voice." you admit, eyes closing as his hands come down to caress your face in them.

Everything around you stills, the fresh spring air intertwines with his sweet and spicy scent, like cinnamon it was. Your eyes remain closed as you feel his face draw near to yours, an anticipating feeling growing in your gut. There's warmth there, near your lips and you open your eyes to see he's just inches away from you. You lock eyes, stuck in his brown milky way, eyes drawing hearts as they look into yours.

You do nothing, feeding into the moment and matching his gaze and you wait patiently for his next move. He grants you another beautiful smile before his lips latch onto yours, soft, sweet, and passion-filled.

Jaebeom's lips are slow and steady, letting you know that he won't take it any further unless you wanted him to. Your body moves on its own, instinctively rising on the bed, hands now draped over his shoulders. There's a thrilling rush about this moment, perhaps it was the heat of the sun seeping through the window and the cool air that accompanied it, or maybe it was the way you kissed him like it was the last day you would ever see him again.

Whatever it was, Jaebeom was for certain that you were the only woman to make him feel such things.

Things that make his heart feel as though it would burst out of his chest, and as you now reside on his lap, your hands resting on either side of his face, he knows there is no woman that could extract these unexplainable, almost lethargic feelings from him like you could. It always felt too good to be true, so crazy, so priceless were his feelings for you.

Your lips part from each other slowly, a yearning and needy sensation following soon after. The two of you could never get enough, one kiss, one touch was never enough and if you could stay together like that, lips latched in a beautiful dance with your hearts warm and full; you surely would — but obviously, your bodies don't quite work in a way to maintain such a thing for so long as your heart's desire.

Jaebeom rests his head on yours as you lay on his chest, long and comfortable breaths follow suit. He hums to you, twisting your coils between his fingers, his body relaxed and eyes low. There's no other place he'd rather be than here, lying in bed with his love. Soon his voice begins to fade and your eyes shut, your arms wrapped snug around his frame as you drift back to sleep land.

Jaebeom kisses your forehead and throws the blanket over you. He kisses you one more time before closing his eyes as well, hoping to see you in his dreams.

The End.

💌 : a note from your dear author

Hi lovely! I hope you're doing well and staying safe. I tried my best to emulate what you wanted it to be about by showing an ordinary couple and the ways they show their love to each other.  This oneshot was a little short so I apologize but I hope you enjoy reading nonetheless, I enjoyed writing, maybe because I adore Jaebeom lol. My tummy has butterflies reading over it🥺 anyways, thank you for requesting❤️

Take care lovely
— Bri