𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋, 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘶𝘬

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 ~

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵, 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘶𝘬 𝘢𝘶

WARNING: this oneshot contains detailed sexual content. Read at your own risk.

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~ ☕️

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

A loud slam is heard as the man Nanya loves walks out the door. Her head was beginning to hurt from all the yelling that had occurred moments ago and she walks to their shared bedroom. She needed to rest.

It had become a routine, the constant arguing. Jong Suk wanted a baby dearly but Nanya just wasn't ready. She wanted to explore more of her life. They wouldn't be able to do all of the things they once dreamed of if they had a baby.

Nanya sniffles, already missing the man's presence. She hates sleeping alone and JongSuk knew that but she understood he needed space.

Her eyes travel to the nightstand where a framed photograph of her and her husband sat. Their smiles reached up to their eyes as he held her by her waist. She smiles, remembering the day as if it was yesterday; their wedding day.

The two married quickly and her parents wondered if she was ready to make such a huge step in life. Nanya had no doubt in mind that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Jong Suk, so they got married. Two years later, they still held that same love.

Was all the arguing worth it then?

Thirty minutes pass and JongSuk arrives back home. He slowly inches towards the bedroom, he hoped his wife wasn't still mad at him as he opens the door a little more. Nanya's back faces him and he leans against the door.