𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐏 𝐘 𝐁 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘 𝐈𝐈, 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨

Summary: (Y/N) finally arrives home to tell her boyfriend Taehyung the truth. As they say, "the truth shall set you free," but the truth is much more than either parties can bare...
Part Two of 'Happy Birthday'.

Tags: angst, breakup, betrayal, broken friendship, !cheater x reader

Side note: this is going to be SAD, a lot of angst ahead.

Enjoy the read ~ ☕️

╔═══         *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*        ═══╗

╚═══               *

╚═══            *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*              ═══╝

THE street ahead is vacant, you walk on your lonesome through the pouring rain in solace. There were many things running through your mind at this moment; what would your boyfriend say, how would you explain yourself to him, how could you let Jungkook use your body and destroy the many years of love and trust you had built? All because you didn't know how to confront your boyfriend about what you wanted in your sex life.

It was stupid, probably the biggest mistake you had made in your entire life. Isn't that what relationships are for? To explore the other person's wants, to understand each other better, to communicate? Had you talked to him perhaps things would've been different but you were too cowardice to open up about it. Taehyung was understanding though, that you knew so now, as you walk back home in the pouring rain, you see how simple things could've been.

Your footsteps come to a halt as you arrive at the front porch of your shared home. Your body trembles with fear, knowing that you would have to break the news to him and most likely ruin a good day but you didn't want to hold onto it any longer. Tiresome hands roam the insides of your pockets in search for the house key, with no luck you look inside of your purse, scanning through the various items that had been thrown in.

"Shit, where is it?" You hiss, growing anxious by the second in hopes it would pop up somewhere in the rather large space.

You sigh in defeat, obviously it wouldn't just magically appear since it wasn't there. You do your best to recall where you might've misplaced it, like a film roll,  your mind scans through the previous events that took place earlier today, all the places you had been... and then you remember; you left it on Jungkook's counter, in the kitchen, right before making your way to his bedroom.

Now, you want to scream.

Your eyes scrunch in frustration, mellowed out curses from your lips as your hands fly up to grab a fistful of your hair. Had you been smart enough to retrieve it before your distraught outburst you wouldn't have to contact the one person you rather not speak to. The abrupt vibration of your phone stops you from tugging on your hair further, you're thankful you hadn't ripped it out. The amount of stress you were under, you felt like you could almost explode.