𝐓 𝐄 𝐀 𝐒 𝐄, 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦, 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~ ☕️

╔═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╝

2:30 AM

SOFT snores sound from above you, arms wrapped around your waist protectively. You don't move although there's a kick inside of your stomach that makes you feel uncomfortable and the tiny being inside sat oh so daringly on your bladder.

An impatient and annoyed sigh leaves you as you shift slightly, thinking your husband would get the idea but he's too deep in his dreams to move a muscle. You slap at his hands, wiggle around, yell for him to wake up; it's no use.

The need to urinate increases and you break free from his grasp and sprint to the bathroom, waking the sleepy man as your warmth leaves him and he sees your little feet make way down the hall.

Without a second thought, you plop down on the toilet seat and release, feeling much better now. Jackson walks in, rubbing his tired eyes and yawning.

"I didn't want to wake you, but you wouldn't let go. I would've wet the bed." You say drowsily as your hands rest under your chin.

Jackson smiles at the sight, loving how round your belly had gotten and how chubby your cheeks had become. You looked so beautiful with your hair a mess and you wore a baby pink nightgown that showed parts of your skin that only he could see. Everything about you right now made his head spin with all the things he wanted to do to you.

A boyish grin appears on his face as you stand from the toilet seat. You look at him, wondering what was going through his head as he stalks toward you. Jackson's hands reside on your hips, eyes boring into yours with a lustful glint. You can only stare up at your husband, almost hypnotized by the look in his eyes.

"Honey..." he whispers in your ear, it's quiet and his breath brushes over it.

You shiver, your body is tense as you become aroused. With just one look, you're wrapped around his finger.

"Yes?" You look him straight in the eyes, prepared for whatever may come next.

Instead, he shatters your hopes as he removes his hands from your hips and yawns. You frown.

"Let's go to bed, we have to be up early." He smiles with a teasing tone of voice.

Did he get me aroused just to say "let's go to bed"? You're left with your mouth hung open and a wet patch growing inside of your underwear as he turns away and struts to your bedroom. There's a smirk on his face as he pulls the blanket over his head and you get in on the other side of the bed.

That damn tease.

The End.

💌 : a note from your dear author

Another short one... I know. I'm honestly surprised I was even able to write anything since it's been so long. I was watching some cute Jackson videos and this just came to mind, so I hope you enjoy nonetheless :)

Also happy new year everyone! We've made it this far so be proud of yourself and continue to blossom ❤️

See you in the next chapter.

Take care lovely
— Bri