𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵, 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~ ☕️

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

NO one knows. As they walk down the crowded halls of the university, with their smiles up to their eyes and heads held high. Their laughs mock Elaine's torn heart, chest rising and falling heavily as tears well up in her lifeless eyes. No one knows what it feels like to be her, she's envious of their smiles, their happiness.

All because she lost her's.

Elaine's pace quickens as she makes her way towards her apartment, she felt like her chest was on fire as she holds back her tears. Elaine abruptly jams the key into the lock and twists, the door opens. This time she lets the tears fall, her eyes sting as they slide down her face.

"I'm skipping my next class today." She mumbled to no one but herself.

First the bags and then the shoes, her feet felt much better against the soft grey carpet. Elaine stares down at it noticing the small red stains that had been left behind.

It felt like yesterday.

Chanyeol laughed loudly as Elaine grumbled. She had lost once again at the strategic game of chess and he just had to rub it in her face. Like always. He laughed again, finding the pout that formed on her face to be quite cute.

"Maybe next time you'll win baby," he says as he takes a mouthful of spaghetti. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You can't beat the chess master." He boasts. Elaine looked up from the board to see him smiling at her.

There were small stars in his eyes, eyes that he only had for her. Swirls of honey that she had come to adore and love so much.

Snapping out of her trance, it's Elaine's turn to laugh as spaghetti sauce sticks to the side of his face. He was such a sloppy eater, almost like a toddler. Her knees plant into the carpet and she reaches up to wipe the spaghetti sauce from his face when something wet is flicked onto hers.