chapter 6

Peter wakes up in a cell, no Eva and no Alex. He observes the room. A bed with no mattress, cement floor , weird smell. Peter screams as he sees a number pierced into his arm. A man walks in, he's got a metal arm and long hair and sits beside Peter rubbing circles on his back "who awe you..." peter says quietly shaking in fear.

"I'm not sure, call me...soldier" The man responds. Peter looks at the man "wow that's a cool name! buttttt...i will only like you if you like iwonman and his team" Peter stares into the mans eyes hoping for the good answer. "Well n-yes they are so cool!" He tries responding enthusiastically.

Peter yawns and puts his head on one of the man's thighs, falling asleep "g'ni te soldiew"

[later that night]

Peter wakes up to yelling in Russian

"зачем ты разговаривал с пацаном!"
(Why did you talk to the kid!)

"потому что он плакал, ему всего 5 лет!"
(Because he was crying, he is only five you know!)

"что ж, теперь мы должны вытереть его!"
(Well now we have to wipe him!)

"вытри его и больно, ты умрешь в считанные секунды."
(Wipe him and I'll have you dead in seconds.)

"ты подчиняешься мне."
(You obey to me.)

"Салфетки причиняют мне много боли, так что для ребенка ... это было бы смертью."
(The wipes cause me lots of pain, so to a kid...that would be death.)

"мне все равно"
(I don't care)

Soldier gets up and pins the man he was talking to, to a wall. "w-wipe t-the ki-d-d".
A bunch of men walk in and take peter, Peter squirms and screams for Soldier, but it doesn't work. Soldier is electrocuted by the thing on his neck, he falls to the ground unconscious. Peter gives up and lets the men bring him to wherever they are taking him.

Peter is laid onto a seat that has a machine, a really big machine. Normally Peter would find machines very interesting, but this one was more then intimidating. They attach the machine to his head and put in a mouth guard.

They turn on the machine and Peter feels pain everywhere, it's excruciating. Waves of electricity run through him.

so painful.

Peter blacked out. But to Peter, he thought he died. This was worse then Claire's beatings and Theo's...unspeakable things.

[tony's POV]

[about three days after the incident]

"what do you mean you can't find peters location? you are one of the richest and smartest people ever!?" Eva screams across the my lab. Alex walks over to Eva trying to comfort her.

"finding hydra bases isn't the easiest, especially in the span of 24 hours you know" I responded. Eva looks up "well then make it easier."

"hydra bases are almost impossible to find. If we do find the location, Peter may be in danger." Steve intervenes. Eva looks up at Steve and walks up to him cursing because of her ankle. She needed to knock sense into him. "you will find peter or I will."

"we'll try again tomorrow" tony leaves the room and the other avengers get up following him.

Alex is already asleep mouth open on one of the chairs.

"it's been 3 days Tony" Eva whispers quietly.

[ Eva's POV]

useless.

Eva couldn't even save her own brother. He was right there behind her, then next thing you know he's snatched and probably getting experimented on. He's probably yelling for me. He is probably sitting down wondering when Ironman was going to save him.

no one could save him.

And Eva didn't realize that he was wiped, no more memories. Peter could no longer laugh with Eva. There would be nothing to laugh about Peter would never remember her.

Eva's eyes get heavy and she falls into a deep sleep.

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY HORRIBLE WRITING]

Pepper wakes up to no tony in the bed. Tony and Pepper had gotten a lot closer, closer meant they are finally in a relationship. Tony was probably in his lab, drooling all over his work desk.

Pepper peels the covers off her body and head down to the kitchen. As he approach's the kitchen she hears voices, not the normal voices of the avengers, but voices of children. Teenagers.

Tony is making them breakfast smiling there and then. Nothing complicated, just french toast. "uh good morning, tony" pepper says confused. Tony looks up and the two teenagers look back from the kitchen island. "you are pepper potts, CEO of S.I, that's super cool!" Eva says fan girling. Alex mumbles a quiet hi and continues his conversation.

The news come on. happy hearts orphanage shut down due to child abuse allegations. Claire and Theo Roberts have been arrested at the scene. Thanks to some children escaping and alerting police services all the children have been saved from further abuse. Unfortunately,A search is out looking for Peter Wilson (peter has a different last name right now). peter was last seen escaping happy hearts orphanage. Before he was snatched by a suited m-" Tony shut off the TV not wanting the children to hear more (and him).

They all eat in silence before the elevator dings and out comes a woman dressed in business clothes "Mr. Stark, Katherine. I'm here for children services, it seem you have Evangeline Williams and Alexander Taylor here. From...Happy Hearts orphanage." She looks up from her paper shaking Tony's hand and glances at the teenagers "ah yes there they are".

"I must take them to another orphanage, since you know" the teenagers get up and head to the guest rooms to gather their stuff.

"Where are you taking them?"

"To a new orphanage like I said." The woman says with a slight sassy tone to it.

"It better be safe." Tony responds.

"Yes of course it it! I would never send children to somewhere unsafe" she says trying to bring back a sweet tone.

The teenagers lazily walk down the stairs carrying the little things they have. They mumble a quick bye to tony and then they are lead to the elevator. Eva and Alex give Tony a look of desperation. "Don't give up" Eva mouths. Tony mouths back "never".

—————————————————————-

Sorry that I took so long to update. I was on a camping trip!

Anyways if anyone has ideas for this book please comment :)

-n <3