chapter 7

[my fav couple ^^^^^^]

[Pepper POV]
It's been almost 2 months since Peter disappeared. Tony is devastated, there was something about that kid that sparked something inside him. Tony doesn't sleep until his body shuts down from exhaustion. He doesn't eat and it's very obvious, he passed out from not eating last week. He's in pain and I can't do anything, I can't pull the kid out of no where and make him feel better.

[Natasha POV]

Tony is a wreck right now. No one can do anything because he locks him in the lab and doesn't allow anyone in. He passes out last week, we had to give him an IV. I'm worried and so is everyone else...especially pepper. He is getting to be a harm to himself.

"I can't do this anymore" I whisper under my breath. I walk down and knock on the lab door. Tony is getting skinnier and he has dark circles under his eyes.

Tony doesn't even look up. I call Wanda, Steve and Pepper down, I have a plan...it's not really the greatest but it'll work.

-
-
-

Wanda unlocks the lab doors with her magic and walks in with Pepper and Steve on either side of her. Natasha comes in and cuts through the others walking straight up to tony looking at him. He ignores her and continues hammering a piece of metal.

"I know you know I'm here so I suggest you look at me" Natasha says in a stern tone. Tony still continues. "The guts you have right now." Natasha laughs dryly.

"Please tony" pepper begs.

"Tony.." Steve says.

"Stark." Wanda says sternly.

After all of them speaking he still continues banging the piece of metal harder. Natasha grabs the hammer from Tony's hand. Tony finally looks up at Natasha, "what the fuck...Romanoff." He growled.

"Don't Romanoff me. We have been trying to help you this whole time and you've done nothing but push us away. You look like shit, you need to shower, you need to sleep and you need to eat. I'm done with looking at you like this" Natasha returns with the same tone.

Tony stands looking Natasha in the eyes for 10 seconds before she speaks again "what are you waiting for".

Tony still doesn't move. "Fuck this" Natasha says before grabbing his boney wrist and dragging him back towards the trio standing near the door "pepper meet us in the bathroom"  She drags him to the bathroom before making him sit down on the toilet while she gets the towels and starts the shower.

Pepper walks in to the bathroom to see tony sitting looking into nothingness. Natasha leaves the bathroom figuring she's not needed now. Pepper stands there for a few seconds trying to figure her next sentence.

"strip" was the only thing she could think of. Tony snaps back into reality "what..." he says quietly. Pepper gives him a stare "you heard me, you aren't going to shower in clothes.".

Tony carefully takes off his shirt and drops it on the ground. (He did end up showering in pants because I didn't want people to get the wrong idea.)

Pepper guides him into the shower, debating whether or not she should follow. She walks into the shower, her clothes start to absorb water. She watches at Tony closes his eyes and loosens up to the water. After a few minutes of just standing there under the water she grabs the shampoo bottle and squirts some into her hand and rubs it into his scalp. Tony closes his eyes to this yet again.

He rinses it off and pepper turns off the shower and grabs a red velvet towel that was laid out by Natasha and opens it up for tony so he can surround himself in it. Pepper steps out of the bathroom so Tony can get his pj's on.

Pepper walks into the room and sits on the bed waiting for tony to finish up. Tony walks into the room sitting beside pepper on the bed, they both stay in a heavy silence. Until Tony gets sleepy and leans onto peppers shoulder immediately snoring. Pepper smiles while watching tony finally not in pain.

Pepper lays him down onto the bed and tucks him in. She walks up to their massive walk in closet grabbing a matching pj set and walking into the bathroom to get it on. She kisses Tony's forehead.

"I love you Tony"

———————

[Peter's POV]

Peter was wiped a few times more over the months because Soldier was caught with him. But like most times, Soldier violated the rule and talked to him again.

-
-
Peter wakes up to see Soldier standing in front of him with a knife. Blood dripped off it and he looked guilty. His arm was bandaged poorly and the red liquid soaked through it. Peter starts crying loudly and Soldier doesn't know what to do.

"Peter please stop crying..." He asks desperately. Footsteps were coming down the hallway, Soldier gets up and picks up peter as soon as the door opens. He kicks everyone he sees in sight. He runs outside just to be greeted by snow, soldier runs through it flawlessly trying to reach his destination.

Soldier stops in front of a couple and they are holding out their guns, "I'm not going to hurt you." Soldier says before lowering peter back onto the ground. Soldier starts walking back towards the hidden building without a word to Peter.

Peter is left with the strange couple in front of him, but this time there is no guns pointing at anyone. They both crouch to Peters height "I'm Mary and this is Richard, we'll keep you safe" Mary says with a smile. Peter returns the smile and holds Mary's hand right away as they walk towards the black SUV they came in.

Peter is strapped into the backseat and immediately starts talking about his favourite superheroes forgetting about his arm.

Mary and Richard Parker continue to talk about superhero's with Peter the whole way back to Peter's new house.

————————————————————————————-

Here's another chapter :) lowkey hate it.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 100 VIEWERS ALREADY!! I FEEL SO HAPPYYYYYY

Love you all and hope you have the greatest morning, afternoon or night <3

-n