chapter 8

(1 year later)

Peter has pretty much settled in his new home, forgetting all about the orphanage, Eva, Alex, Everybody. He was advancing at school, much better than all the kids there. Life was going pretty well .

It was Saturday today and his mom and dad were packing to leave on a business trip, the usual, staying with aunt may. "Hunny, where is my suit pants!" Richard yelled from the room looking frantically for his expensive pants. Peter giggled quietly with the pants on his head. Peter came into his father's view laughing harder, but Richard didn't mirror the same expression.

Richard wasn't ever the nicest to Peter, but he was peters dad ,right?

"Peter what are you doing with those on your head" Richard yelled strictly at Peter. Peter slowly took the pants off his head on the verge of tears. Peter just wanted to be funny and cheer his family up. But his dad had to ruin it for him.

Richard turned around and sped walk down the hallway back to his room, Mary was walking with happiness as she walked out of the room just to be passed by Richard who wore a mad face. Mary immediately stop the slight bounce in her steps and walked towards Peter who was standing there staring at the floor.

"Peter buddy, what did you do" Mary spoke softly while taking her index finger and lifting Peter's chin up so they could be making eye contact. Peter stood there for a second before speaking up "I just wanted to make daddy laugh" a small pout was also worn on his lips. Mary stood straight back up and smiled "I'll talk to him, ok buddy".

Mary turned around and walked back to the room where Richard was. Mary walked in and closed the door, just to try and muffle the noise in case anything escalated. "you done being a jerk to your son? he's really upset" she said with a bit of rudeness to her tone. He looked up to his wife's burning eyes "yeah yeah, stop feeling bad for the kid, he's not even ours." He snapped. Now, this this really set Mary off. Mary walked up to Richard and stared him dead in the eye pointing an accusing finger at his chest "he may not be ours but you need to start treating him like it.".

-

Peter was working on a picture of his family when he heard yelling from his parent's bedroom. Peter was pretty much used to it at this point, they fought a lot. Peter continued drawing his family all side by side, hand by hand. Peter used red for his shirt, yellow for his dad's and made a purple dress for his mom. He added hair and a whole bunch of details so he could show his mom after. He knew his mom will love it!

Peter's mom walked out of the room lightly tucking her hair behind her ears like everything was totally fine in there. Peter got up from his chair and held the paper with his hands displaying his artwork. Mary looked at and smiled and Richard wore an unfazed face. Peter gave it to his mom and she put it inside her phone case "I love it, Peter"

[Tony's POV]

Tony had gotten better since, well you know. Tony also started eating and working out so he could try and make his body back to normal. He could shower on his own and hygiene was getting a bit better. Tony still stood up in the lab's lots though, and it wasn't because of peter. Tony had finally got over the fact that he couldn't get him back. But at least he had pepper.

Speaking of Pepper, their relationship is going well. Pepper is definitely the smart one out of the two, she's probably the only one who keeps tony alive. If it weren't for pepper tony would probably be buried 6ft under right now.

Natasha found someone else to boss around, her and capsicle are a thing now? They always be flirting at my table. It's so weird. But I support them, they are good for each other. Wanda is of course getting dirty with a toaster oven, very good very good.

Stark Industries has taken off quite well, got a lot of people with potential working there. I think at this very moment my people are trying to build the new StarkPhone and StarkCharger, I'm going to try and destroy this Steve Jobs dude, Stark with be the top brand!

Pepper still thinks I'm crazy about the Stark and Apple, but as I say "I'm just better, see that? That's success coursing through my veins." I always say pointing to my wrist. Pepper is going to murder me one day, I know she will.

-
-

Aunt may knocked on the door waiting patiently for someone to answer it, it only took like 3 three seconds for Richard to open the door with a very fake smile. May just took off her shoes and walked up the stairs just to be greeted with something that was extremely fast and hard. May fell down onto the wood floor just to see Peter also on the floor laughing,

"Peter, we are going to go now. Auntie May will take care of us while we are gone ok? Mary said while gathering all her suitcases. Peter nodded.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Love you" Peter said happily.

—————————————————————

This chapter might be really sloppy I'm also like half asleep LMAO.

ALSO HOW THE FRICK ARE WE AT MORE THEN 200 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH LIKE OMFG-

Also happy Birthday Tom Holland :)

-n <3