chapter 10

( 3 years later, Peter is 13)

"I'm sorry Mrs. Parker but you have stage three lung cancer" May looks at the doctor in disbelief. "Fix me then" she says in a stern tone. The doctor looks at may with a sad expression "we can try some treatment but it may not work".

May looks at the doctor again with anger "well then make it work, I'm not letting my nephew go through more pain." She takes a shaky breath "his parents and uncle died right in front of his two eyes, i don't think you realize...I am ALL he has left."

The doctor looks at may once again "I understand, here is a number to a higher educated doctor who can help you more than I can" he hands may a piece of paper and leaves the room. May gathers all her stuff and calms down a little bit.

————
"This Lego set looks so cool!" Peter says hovering over Neds shoulder as Ned scrolls through google searching to order some new Lego sets. Ned nods and runs out of the room.

"Mom can you please order this lego set for me"

"I know I promised that the last one was my last but please look at ittttttt"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU MOM"

Ned runs back upstairs showing the button on the screen that says "ordered" and smiles. Peter gives the exact same smile back "woah you actually convinced her!".

"Of course I did Peter, I am the awesomemess person ever" he enthusiastically smiles showing his teeth "most awesome" peter corrects. Ned laughs in response.

Ned stops laughing "soooo, the flash kid wasn't very nice to you today". Peter looks up and chuckles "I'm sure ill be ok Ned, it's probably nothing".

"Ohhhh May! Come in Come in" Ned's mom Sarah says very excitedly. May smiles and comes in "Peter you alive!?" May says semi yelling, Peter comes running downstairs and giving his Aunt a hug "Aunt Mayyyyyyyyy".

Peter quickly thanks Mrs. Leeds and him and may walk out of the house and into May's car. May starts the car and they drive off. "So May..." Peter fiddles with his hands " The new Ironman lego set is out now and I wanted to get it...maybe?" He finishes and looks up from his hands. May stays silent for a few seconds "wait May...I'll pay for it if you could just take me" he takes a breath "I know we are tight on money so I gif enough money to get it on my own" Peter smiles innocently.

"No, you will not get it...with your money! I will get it for you honey" May says with a smile on her face. Peter slowly smiles again "thank you may, I love you!" He does a victory dance and goes back to watching outside the window.

"I love too Peter" her smile turns sad, she quickly breaks into a forced smile "why don't we go out for dinner tonight Pete?"

Peter looks at her and nods happily.

If only he knew what May was going through.

——————

hey y'all, this is like half as much as I usually write but I thought that I should just give it to y'all because there was no use trying to make it longer with the little motivation I have.

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND I APOLOGIZE BUT WHATEVS LOVE YALL

also I find it hilarious the amount of reads I have and I only have like 15 votes😂😂😂

DID ANY OF YALL SEE THE NEW BLACK WIDOW MOVIE??? I LOVED IT OMGGGGG-
-n <3