chapter 12

"willow heyyyyy" Peter chuckles awkwardly and Ned look at her with an awkward smile.

"-Willow is so FRICKING hot PLEASE JUST MAKEOUT WITH ME" MJ says still looking at the ground ranting. Peter taps MJ on the shoulder "WHATS THE TAP FOR??? IM RANTING ABOUT THE GIRL I LOVE- AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK". MJ goes all red as she sees willow standing there smirking at what MJ said.

"uh shes kidding" Ned says and Peter elbows him "no she's not Ned shut up" "whoops sorry ".

Willow and MJ keep eye contact for about a minute before Willow walks away in shock.

Peter awkwardly turns on his feet and walks to his first class.

——-

(Tony's POV)

"Pepper we have enough interns we don't need more" i say in frustration. Pepper has been onto him about getting more interns. A bunch of them quit to go to college. "God Tony, you need more to replace the people that have quit".

"yeah yeah" and I walk away giving her a waving hand motion.

I walk down to my lab to continue my work on my latest Ironman suit.

i mean..to be fair pepper is right. i should get more interns. but without all those interns it helps keep the office safer, no one sharing office space, no hazards. it's technically better the way it is right now.

it's not very fun to hire a bunch of adults that never even succeed with their "intentions" for the job.

"i am i hardworking, kind, reliant blah blah blah person. "

them: proceeds to be the opposite

"mr stark i promise i'll be yours bet worker you just wait"

where did the promise go?

Pepper is never going to let me not hire more.

wait.

wait.

WAIT A SECOND.

"pepper never mentioned that it had to be an adult..." tony mumbles while smirking.

i get up and start sprinting towards the door of the lab before pepper walks into the doorway and bonks into her.

"ow what the- what crazy idea do you have now" pepper questions.

"no idea"

"spit it out"

"there's nothing to spit out"

"there is, now if you could kindly get off me we can discuss what's going on"

"well i happen to like what we are doing right now, Potts"

"oh hell no" pepper concludes the weird conversation and pushes tony off her.

tony lands with "oof" before scrambling to his feet. "anyways, straight to my great idea which is about to start before you back me out of it." tony sighs and continues "FRIDAY, put out the intern questions to all the high schools around us" Tony speaks happily.

"ok, "H.S" intern questions have been sent over to all high schools across the district" the A.I answers. Pepper stares at Tony "high school? intern? no tony that's not how the intern hiring works!" Tony smirks at her aggravated form "sorry hun, no turning back...right FRIDAY" the A.I answers with a quick "yes sir" and tony plants a kiss on pepper's forehead before walking out of the lab.

Pepper chases me as i'm walking up the stairs up to the main floor. "what's up avengers" i say with amusement.

"what's up tones" is heard from the vents.

"hello tony" is heard by steve.

"hi" is heard from nat.

"wheres the others?" i say with confusion.

"wanda and vis are upstairs, bruce is down in his lab doing who knows what" natasha says in a monotone voice.

"the other superheroes are either in another dimension or getting yelled at by whatever that hope girls fathers name is... hank or something." steve says with confusion at some points of his statements.

"cool, normal as always" tony says plainly.

————-

"penis parker"flash yells from across the cafeteria. Peter looks at his food nervously stirring it around. "how's your parents? oh and...that uncle of yours" flash spits. "flash... please leave me alone" peter says with exhaustion in his tone. "you wish" one of flash's buddies says, "all your family leaving makes me cackle penis, your aunt is next, you know, the only one you have left" flash laughs. peter sits there with tears in his eyes. flash turns around and leaves.

peter gets up and takes his lunch tray and throws it all in the trash. he is no longer hungry due to the things spat at him. he heads to his next class early.

he walks inside the class and takes a seat in his desk and spreads his supplies on his desk. he hears all the other students walking in. sadly, ned nor MJ are in his class.

"hello students, as you know you will get a new teacher tomorrow" Ms Stevens speaks sadly. Betty shoots her hand up "ms stevens..why? what about the decathlon team? Mr Harrington is on leave right now!". "i'm sure your new teacher can take over decathlon , isn't that right Ms Williams?" Ms Stevens says and points to another young woman walk in.

"everyone meet your new teacher! Ms Williams"

Peter looks up to see his new science teacher. She looks familiar. but he can't wrap his head around who it is.

Who is Ms Williams?
———————

who is ms williams guys...

i really hope someone puts together who ms williams is....

anyways 1.1k READS HUH? THERE IS NO WAY- I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL <3

-n <3