🤍🔫Silent love🔫🤍

(Pico x mute! Reader)

You were currently sitting on the speaker with Rosa (girlfriend) while Pico and Keith (boyfriend) were having a music battle again. You would usually stay at home during days like this, but today was more for fun. Rosa had always begged you to come to these things but you never did. You couldn't really talk due to..... reasons you'll find out later, but somehow Rosa found it really fun for you to be around. Plus, Keith was the first person to actually not ask questions about your voice when you two first met. You and Pico weren't close, but that was only because you were always running off with Rosa and Keith. Plus, sometimes, it seemed as if he was always glaring at you or pulling his gun out while looking directly at you. It always scared and saddened you, considering you had a crush on him. You rocked back and forth, hugging your knees close to you as the two boys sang it out. Rosa was always bobbing her head no matter what.

After the two boys finished, you clapped while Rosa cheered them on. They both grinned, placing their mics down and looking up at you two. "That was wonderful." Rosa cheered. You nodded in agreement. "Thanks guys." Keith said, a bigger smile spreading across his face. You glanced over at Pico and saw he was staring you down again. You quickly looked away. Rosa and Keith noticed this but looked at each other and smiled. They knew what was happening.

"So Pico, I've gotta drive Rosa back to her parents house and Y/N hasn't really eaten yet so, do you wanna take them out?" Keith said. Pico, not wanting to seem rude said, "Sure, I've got nothing better to do." Pico said fake smiling, but he really wanted to punch Keith so badly. He knew Keith knew of his crush and tried pinning them together. You didn't know this, but you were still kinda scared. You and Rosa finally hopped off the speaker after an awkward moment of silence. She smiled and winked at you before going over to her boyfriend. "Alright, we'll see you two tomorrow." Keith said, interlocking elbows with Rosa and skipping away (like in the wizard of Oz).

Pico rolled his eyes and gently grabbed your hand, walking in the other direction. You stiffened up a bit, but loosened up over time. You would occasionally look at Pico before looking back in front of you. He always seemed so deep in thought, not angry but.... not happy either. You couldn't tell what emotion he was feeling or expressing. Soon, you two arrived at his car. He let go of your hand, letting it dangle by your side. "Alright, hop in." he said as you walked to you as he walked to the other side of his car. The trip to wherever he was going wasn't too long. In fact, it was like, 7 minutes, and you kept track. He stopped near one of your favorite café's. It was where you first met Pico. You were having a girl's day with Rosa when she spotted him ordering a coffee. You just sat their, scared to even move a muscle. It was a wonder he was single. You thought he was quite hot. You probably looked like a tomato that day. Once you two stopped, he got out and opened the door for you. You smiled and got out. He felt a tint of red cover his face. Your smile was so cute. He wished he could at least say something to you, but he feared that if he even said one thing wrong, he would screw it all up. After a second, he snapped himself back into reality and looked over at you. You were looking at him confused, but you appeared to just brush it off.

He pulled out his phone and went into the Google search bar and handed the phone to you so you two could talk. Well, you could type what you wished you could say. He had seen Keith and Rosa do that tones so he was prepared. "Alright, what do you want? I'm probably just gonna grab a coffee or somethin'" he said. You typed what you wanted to say and flipped the phone so he could read it. It read, "probably the same. I ate a late lunch today" he hummed but let you keep holding his phone, just in case. As you two walked in, their was no one else their except for an old lady who had some tea and was reading a book and another dude whos face was completely hidden in a newspaper. He ordered while you found a table for you two. It was only a table for two and it was kinda tiny but fitting.