🤍🎱Welcome back🎱🤍

(Reader x star! Agoti) (This was a recomendation so I hope whoever it was sees this. Also, this may be a two parter but well see. Im currently working on a Hex x reader so it might come after that. Anyway, stay bright and enjoy:D)

You were currently at home, laying on your bed as you always did. You wished Agoti didn't have to go on road trips to different places all the time. You understood it was for his career and you supported him all the way but you wished he could spend more time with you. At least a week. You sighed, rolling over on your side, facing the wall. You hummed a little toon. It was one of Agoti's songs, but this one was different. You and him were the only ones that knew it considering he made it just for you. Not even Solazar knew about it. He was the one that kept Agoti on his feet and all that stuff all the time. He's the one that made his songs hits and scheduled his shows every month. He couldn't really complain though because he got so much money for it. Even if he was gone, he made sure you got at least half of his pay, even though you've protested against it. It makes you feel bad that he works so hard for money and then gives half to you when you don't really even do anything. You just make sure the house is clean every day and go to your job making pizzas. You don't need it but you've gotta do something with your life. You rolled back over and faced the other way. Same as always, your side table had a lamp, a book, and the little teddy bear Agoti had gifted to you before he left again. It even had a little apology note with it. You knew he wasn't really a fan of going places all the time but he didn't really have any other choice. You grabbed the bear and held it close to you. The truth was, you were just really lonely. You weren't really the type to watch tv all the time, much less just sit around. You felt a slight buzz right next to you on your bed. You picked it up, Agoti was calling you. You smiled and sat up, hitting the answer button and speaker. "Hello?" "Hey Y/N!" He yelled in his usual energetic tone. You giggled. "So, daily check-in, how has your day been?" He asked. "You know, normal. I'm off today so I just cleaned the house, top to bottom again. Nothing interesting." You said. "Yea, I'm sorry I can't be with you more often. But I have good news." You heard him say. You hummed. "Well, first things first, I need you to go check the door for me. Theirs a very handsome surprise waiting there for you." He said. "Wait, are you at the door?" You asked. You heard a chuckle. "Maybe, maybe not. Or, I may have forgot my key last time, who knows?" He said. Both of you laughed before heading your way over to the door, very silently because who knows if its actually him or someone else. It was him. You open the door and jumped into his arms. "Hey, theirs my little ball of sunshine." He giggled. You were grinning big. He couldn't see of course because your face was buried in his hoodie. "What are you doin home so early? I thought you said you woulnt be home for like, two weeks." You asked. "Well, I had a little chat with the big man himself and he agreed to let me have a little break. I've been all over the place anyway, so he needed time to plan stuff anyway." He said. You smiled and moved over so he could come in. "How does this place always seem to change everytime I come home?" He said sarcastically. You facepalmed and closed the door. "Would you like some tea or something?" "Sure, why not. We can chat over tea." You nodded while he went to go put his stuff up. It took him a minute while you made tea so when he came back down, it was ready. You were just pouring the water in the cups and putting the tea bags in. "Wow, you did that fast." He exclaimed while you handed his cup too him. "Yea, I just have some tips and tricks up my sleeves." You said, sipping yours. "So, I've got other good news to, you know." He explained. You perked up. "Like I said, I talked with boss, and we worked out an agreement. It was risky but I did it." You looked at him confused. "So, he has agreed to let me take a month break to stay here with you." He continued. You smiled. "Really?!" "Yup, and I finally convinced him to let you tag along on some if you wanted too. He actually brought it up. Somethin about me not having enough energy and inspiration. I'm not sure, but it happened and that's all I care about." He smiled. You grinned. "Sweet, but that was really risky. You could've lost your job." You said, frowning again. "Yea but were buddies. He would never do that to me. Plus, he needs me to make money himself." You two smiled and continued to talk about random stuff until you two finished y'alls tea. You two changed into pjs and cuddled on the bed and watched netflix on your laptop. It was an show that you were really into so he just went with it. If he was being honest, he actually really liked it to. He noticed your sleepy butt falling asleep on his shoulder. He chuckled. "You sleepy?" He asked, holding you closer. "Um hm." you mumbled, snuggling closer to him. He grinned and turned the laptop off and set it on the side table. He layed you down next to him and lied down himself. You immediately clung into him. 'Awwww' he thought to himself. He played with your hair and gave you little kisses on your forehead until he felt your breathing slow and silent but cute snores coming out of your mouth. He smiled to himself and held onto you until he fell asleep too.

You woke up to an interesting smell inside your room. Your eyes shortly fluttered open. Everything seemed like it usually was. Everything was clean, the house wasn't on fire, there was sunlight outside, and you were alone in your bed. You sighed before realizing something. 'Wasn't Agoti here last night?' you thought to yourself. You felt beside you. Nothing. You sat up, groggily. You still smelt something except this time you could figure out what it was. It smelt like pancakes. You finally got out of bed and made it up. Can't leave the bed looking a mess. Agoti heard your sticky footprints as you walked in. "Well, good morning love. How'd you sleep." He asked, turning around. You just walked up to him and rested your head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around you. "Ahhh, still grumpy huh?" He nodded slightly. You heard him chuckle and start playing with your hair. "Alright sunshine, go sit at the table. I'll bring you your breakfast in a minute." He said. You nodded and walked over to the table. Once you sat down, you rested your head on your hand and your arm on the table, and closed your eyes. After a minute, he sat your late down in front of you. Their were pancakes and eggs. You smiled and thanked him. You two have small talk until y'all were done. "Alright kitten, what's in store for today?"