💗Don't you dare leave me💗(Part 2!)

(Before we start, @Yami-San_  requested I make a part two instead of just abandoning it at part one so kudos to them. Also, in order to understand this, you will need to read part one. Alright, story time!)

For the whole next month, Ruv and Sarv made it mandatory that they took him to see you, at least a few times a week. He wasn't all gloomy and stayed in his room now all the time, so that's a plus. He enjoyed updating you on his life. For instance, he would say something along the lines of, "I um, I drew a picture of us the other day. I would've loved it if you could've seen it. It was terrible but you always liked when I at least attempted to draw. You would playfully insult it and somehow make me laugh by doing so." Yea, everything he says has a little backstory to go with it, just to bring back some memories. Ruv hasn't come into the room to see you yet, but Sarv and Ras have. They would also inform you on their life, Ras even pleaded that you wake up soon because her and her brother were worried sick about you. Of course, you didn't wake up. Eventually, it got to the point where Sel was even wondering if you were gonna wake up... or just stay unconscious forever. This had him very worried for you, so much so he felt scared every time he went to visit you for the last week. He feared he might hear the heart monitor stop, or they'd get their and they would inform them you had died. It made him just want to stop the earth from orbiting, just so everything could stop and nothing would happen. That, or just reverse time to stop any of this from happening. He asked Rasazy for her opinion and Rasazy informed him that wasn't a very good idea. She told him that something bad could happen if he tampered with the timeline, which he knew was true so he did as she said and just let time play out. Ras would be the person Sel vented to when he was sad and if he had something on his mind, just like she did when they were back in the void they called their "home". She would cheer him up, but stopped him from doing something if she thought it was stupid. It wasn't that their parents didn't care, it's just that those two had a better relationship from being together forever. Soon enough, school started which meant he couldn't go and visit you that much. Sometimes Sarv would drop off Sel and Ras so they could visit while she ran a quick eron and they would sit in the room with you and do their homework and chat, wishing you were awake to hear. Sel even informed you that you were lucky you were in a coma because you didn't have to go to that hellhole they call school. If you were awake, he was sure you would have chuckled and said something like, "It's not that bad, just as long as you make it fun.". The thought alone of you being awake to say that made a tear slip from his eye. "Hey Sel, you alright?" Rasazy asked Sel, dragging him out of his thoughts. "You've been tapping the same key in your chromebook for a good few minutes now." Sel had apparently been too caught up in his thoughts to realize what he was doing. He nodded and looked at his homework that he was typing out. Luckly he wasn't pushing down the key, just tapping it so his homework was still normal. "Yea, guess i'm just caught up in my thoughts." He explained, reviewing what he wrote and trying to find what place he was at. He had already read the book that he needed too, but now he's not quite sure what page he was writing about. Rasazy hummed and placed her pencil down. "Maybe, we should take a break." She explained, crawling over to her brother. He sighs, shuting his chromebook and pushing it in front of him. It's not like he was losing much anyway. He'd already lost where he was in the story so the most he'd be losing is what happened in the story which he didn't see very possible. "Still worried about them?" She asked. He nodded in response. "Why wouldn't I be, they are my everything. It hurts to know this is happening all because of my temper." he explained, looking out a window as a distraction. She nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure they'll be fine, they've never really been the type to hate anyone either so you shouldn't have too much to worry about on the dating front either." She explained, he shook his head and stood up. "I'm gonna go help mother with cooking if you need me." He explained. He didn't really want to, but he needed a getaway. He entered the kitchen where his mom was standing, mixing the noodles for spaghetti. "Hey mom, need help with anything?" Selever asked. Sarv looked over and smiled. "Sure, you're not done with your homework already, are you?" She asked, motioning for him to stir the sauce. "Not yet. Rasazy suggested we take a break since I was apparently zoning out again. It's just hard for me to concentrate with them in the hospital, you know?" Sel explained, mixing the sauce. She nodded and walked over to the sink to wash her hands. "Here son, I'm going to tell you a story that may or may not help. I've been through almost the same thing you're going through right now too." She explained. Sel gasped. "What? You've put someone in the hospital?" He asked. "No silly, I've accidently lost my temper and put someone in the hospital myself. It was your father actually." she continued, walking back over to the stove. Sel remained silent and let her continue her story. "It was one night a few months before we met you and Ras for the first time. Me and him were having an argument about something I can't even remember. Anywho, we went back and forth before my powers got the best of me and I 'blew', so to speak." She continued. Sel sighed, he never thought she would be the type to let her powers best her. She was supposed to be the queen of the underworld afterall. Plus, she's had her powers way longer than him. "Then what happened?" "Well, I didn't put him into a coma, but I did break many of his bones and accidentally hurt his bad eye with a laser somehow. I was feeling the same way you were feeling. Sad, scared, and disappointed in myself. I didn't even want to see your father afterwards, but he wouldn't give up chasing me down every chance he could. Once he finally had me cornered and asked why I kept running away, I finally told him I was scared I would hurt him again, or he would break my heart and leave me even more broken. He sat down in front of me and had a good long talk, friend to friend. He told me it would be a waste to do that because he would be leaving behind one of his best friends. Plus, accidents happen all the time, some worse than others and we all just need to learn from them. He said he would try to be more understanding with me and I said I would try not to lose my temper with him anymore. I know Y/N and if their anything they put off, they'll be very understanding with you." Sarv finished. Sel was mindlessly stirring the sauce and staring outside. Sarv had to place a hand on his shoulder to break his gaze. "I promise, everything will be ok in the end. Now, could you please get the plates for me?" She asked, Sel smiled and nodded.

Time skip a few weeks

Sel was currently sitting in school, listening to his teacher give the most boring lecture about how the human body works and all that 'good stuff'. He would just jot down the notes or draw pictures the rest of the time. He really wasn't someone who liked learning about the human body. Suddenly, the teacher's school phone started ringing causing him to have to pause the lecture. Sel sighed and continued his sketch. That was, until the teacher called his name. "Mr. Selever, get all of your things, you're needed in the principal's office." He called out, writing him a hall pass. Selever gulped. He was never the type to get in trouble and when he did, he knew his dad would literally kill him if it wasn't a good enough reason. He gathered his things as the teacher finished the note and continued his lecture. "Dude, what did you do?" He heard his friend, Whitty whisper. "I don't know dude. Let's just hope it's nothing bad. My dad will literally kill me." He whispered back. He nodded and continued to take notes. "I'll continue your notes for you, hand them here." Whitty suggested, holding out his hand. Selever placed his papers in his hand and thanked him. He grabbed his backpack with all of his belongings in it and went walking toward the door. The teacher handed him the pass and allowed him to exit the room. He took slow and shaky steps toward the principal's office. Once he approached the actual office, he saw his mother, father, and sister waiting there. 'Oh crap' He thought to himself, walking in. "Hey big brother." Ras greeted, sounding normal. Not sad nor happy. "Hey guys." He said, looking at them. "Selever, their you are. Right this way please." The principal said, gently grabbing his wrist and leading him to his office. Selever gulped but went with him, nonetheless. Once they reached the door, the principal stopped. "Someone's waiting for you in there. I'll leave you two be." He said, walking back to the main part of the office. Selever watched as he walked away confused, but sighed and looked back at the door. He worryingly grabbed the handle and opened the door. As he looked, he almost fell down in tears. Their you were, standing by the window, awake and ok. You hadn't quite noticed him yet, but he still ran and tackled you into a hug. "Y/N! Oh my gosh." He yelled in excitement upon seeing you, leaping into the hug. "Woah, easy buddy." You said, considering he almost knocked you back. "Heh, sorry. But you don't understand how HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU!" He said, hugging you tighter. "You've been unconscious for so long all because of me. I thought I'd never be able to hug you ever again." He said, a tear slipping from his face. You noticed and chuckled. "Aww, is Sel crying?" you chuckled, trying to make him either flustered or giggle. He chuckled. "I've been crying so much lately, it's seriously unbelievable." He said, finally pulling away from the hug. You softly smiled and patted his head. "Aw, I'm sorry I was asleep so long, but you should stop being so hard on yourself. You did nothing wrong." You explained, still rubbing his head. "But I did. I lost my temper and almost killed you. Why aren't you mad at me?" He asked, pulling away from your touch. "Well, because everyone makes mistakes. No matter how major they are, I still love you. We just need to work on your anger issues a little bit. Plus, I'm still alive, aren't I?" You explained. He sighed and shook his head. "Will I ever be able to understand you and your mind?" "Nope, not at all. That's a mystery no one but me can ever solve." You joked. You both laughed and stayed in their catching up and laughing over stupid stuff together. "Oh, and one more thing Sel." You started. He perked up and looked at you. "Yes?" "I wasn't always fully unconscious in the hospital when you were visiting. It really made me happy that even though you thought I couldn't hear,you still kept coming to chat to me." You explained. He looked surprised. "Wait- what?!" He said. "Yea, probably should've said this sooner. Sorry. The doctors said that the only reason I woke up from that coma at all was because I had social interaction that my brain was picking up on and trying to get me back into reality with. Even though I couldn't talk back or even show you I was listening, my mind and mentality were in the same place as you basically." You explained. "So, because I went and visited you, I saved you?" Sel asked, confused. "More or less. It was still funny to hear your conversations about you raging about school and Rasazy outsmarting you." You chuckled. "So, did you hear all of my conversations?" "No, just the few that my brain waves could pick up on." You smiled. "Alright, love birds! Time to go." You heard Ruv yell from outside the room. You two jumped, looked at eachother, and laughed. "Let's go home."

(Alright, if you want a part 3 on like, their normal lives I can do that but if not then this is the end of this oneshot story. Hope you enjoyed the not so long awaited part 2😂 Please feel free to request an fnf x readers and i'll be sure to do them. Anyway, stay safe and stay amazing! See you in the next oneshot :D)