🎶Uh oh...🎶

(Daddy Dearest x reader)

It was currently 12 o'clock at night, You were currently out searching for you pet cat, Biscuit. She had ran away and DD was out, probably getting drunk or some crap. You didn't mind. You trusted him enough to not do something profoundly stupid. If he did though, he always made up for it. Anyway, you knew he had told you to stay home, but you needed your cat back. She meant the world to you. You had searched everywhere.... well, almost anyway. Their was an alleyway that you never dared enter. Bad stuff always happened down their. You were about to just go home... but you needed Biscuit back. You needed to at least check. You grabbed an empty bottle that was on the ground and shakily walked into the dark alleyway. You breathing was quivering and your whole body was shaking. After a second, you heard a noise that made you freeze in place. Something had fallen which meant you defiantly weren't alone. "H-Hello!" You called out, raising your bottle in defense. Their was no response. "C-come out. I know your here." You stuttered out again. Their was slight movement, but you were realived to see your cat run up to you from in the darkness. "BISCUIT!" you yelled, placing the bottle down on a nearby dumpster and grabbing your cat, hugging her as hard as you could without hurting her. "I missed you, Biscuit. Don't ever leave me again." You muttered as tears slipped down your face. You were very happy you found your cat, so happy you didn't notice that someone else walked up behind you. "Why hello their, what are you doing here?" They spoke up, causing you to freeze in place, not daring to move a muscle. You could tale it was a male due to the deep voice. "U-um, I was just looking f-for my cat h-here. B-b-but since I have her now, I'll just be leaving." you stuttered, attempting to stand up and rush out of their. "Not so fast." He said, pulling you backwards. You squealed in surprise, but looked at him anyways. He had spiky yellow hair with horns in them, a red hoodie, and grey pants. His face appeared to be a white mask, but you couldn't tell since his hands were also white. 

                             (This is red

                             (This is red. I know nothing about him so don't worry if you don't either)

Biscuit hissed then ran off again. "Not again! I just got you back." You yelled after her, watching as she ran away again. "Well, seems like your not having the best night." He chuckled, crossing his arms, still blocking your path. "Y-yea, kinda... what are you gonna do to me?" You asked, walking backwards against the brick wall. "I would just kill you, but since your the dearest's little girlfriend and you don't appear to be having such a fun time right now, I'll make you a deal. You rap battle me, an if you win, I'll let you go. But if I win, then you have to come with me, no questions asked. Deal?" He asked, holding out his hand. It felt like you were making a deal with the devil. "I-I'm not m-m-much of a singer though." You said, flinching back some. "Oh, don't worry, I don't expect you to win. But, give it your best shot, I'll go easy on you." He explained, grabbing your hand and making you shake his hand. You nervously gulped as he made a mic appear out of thin air and tossed it to you. "Oh no.." You muttered as he started the music to the song. You sang as hard and as good as you possible could, but you still failed. He beat you. You fell to you knees in defeat, tears forming in your eyes. "Ha, knew it! Your weak!" He yelled, chucking his mic at you. You whinsed in pain, but you didn't care about the pain. Who knows what he was about to do to you. "What are you gonna do with me?" You asked, glaring at him as your vision became blurry from tears. "Ah ah ah, I said 'no questions asked'. Your coming with me." He said, gripping your arm as hard as he could. "Ow, get off." You cried, trying to get him off of you. He chuckled, laughing at your determination(Any Undertale fans here????).  "Heh, man you perthitic." He laughed, kicking you to the ground again.  You cried in pain once you hit the ground again, him immediately grabbing your upper arm again. "Come op, stop resisting." You grunted, pulling you up. Suddenly, their was a voice from down the alleyway. "HEY! GET OFF OF THEM!" You both turned your hear to see who other then Daddy Dearest himself.  "Oh, I see the big man has finally arrived." He said, dropping you. You squealed and backed away. Right after, Biscuit came running up to you. You engulfed him in your arms as tears continued slipping down your face. "Ahh, I see. The cat alerted you, didn't it?" He said, sounding defeated. "Yea, and I'm glad she did. I've been looking for you since that day, never thought that this would be the circumstances I would find you under." He explained, walking up to the person. "Well, if it helps any, it was Mommy milkers that asked me to do this for her. Not my own will." He chuckled nervously, backing up to the wall beside you, you still having Biscuit cuddled in your arms. "Yea sure, I'll deal with her later, but your going back to demon jail for now. And don't even think about touching them ever again. GOT IT!" He yelled before teleporting him away. You squealed as he disappeared. DD took a deep breath before turning to you. "You alright, darling?"  You nodded, jumping up and running into his arms. He happily hugged you back, a tear of joy slipping from his eye. Biscuit got up to and rubbed against  yours and DD's legs. "Thank you so much for saving me! I though I was gonna die!" You cried into his jacket as he gripped you tighter. "I know, I know, but your fine now. I'm here." He muttered, calming you down a bit. You chuckled as you pulled out of the hug. "How did Biscuit find you? I've never showed him where that club was at." "Well, I guess she's just a smart cat." He said, you both glancing at the cat who was still cuddled up against y 'all's legs. You grinned, bending down and rubbing your cats back, her purring and rubbing more against your palm. "Alright, as much as I'd love to linger in this creepy alley, you need to get to bed, come on." He said, holding out his hand. You nodded, picked up Biscuit, and let DD teleport you all home for the night. Once y'all were home, you lightly put down Biscuit and let him walk to bed. DD smiled and crossed his arms. "Alright sweetie, your turn. Come on, it's late." walking you to bed. "Aww, alright." You pouted as you reached the bedroom. "Hey uh, sorry again for... leaving when you said not to. I just wanted Biscuit back." You apologized as you two sat on the bed. "Hey, don't worry yourself to much, it's fine. Next time just text me though and I'll join you in hunting for her. We both know how adventurous she is. Now, get in you pj's then come to bed. I'll be waiting." He said. "Ok, love you." You said walking out of the room. "Yes, love you too darling."

(This was requested by @HotManAss23122a so kudos to them:) I found this to be a really interesting idea. I sadly have school rn so sorry if it seems bit rushed but I've actually had tons homework on the first week of school😑but yea. Hope you enjoyed. If you have any ideas for an Agoti x reader, Garello x reader, Hex x reader, or any requests, please feel free to leave them in a comment and I hope you have a spectacular day😁💖)