🤍💣A masked criminal💣🤍

(Homeless Whitty x Criminal! Reader)

Your heart was racing. Just to get you up to date, you name was Y/N, but everyone else knew you as "the masked criminal". People literally paid other people to capture you. Not to return the items you stole, just because they were so curious to see who was behind the mask. You only stole because you couldn't get a job, but if people knew it was you then you would lose your home and the little bit of stuff you did have. Anyways, back to present time. You were running from two teens who wanted desperately to unmask you. You weren't about to go down so easily though. You hadn't gotten to steal anything before they saw you, so you had nothing to carry, making it easier for you to navigate and keep a good speed while on the run. The sad part was, you knew the two teen. They were the head leader of the track team and you... were always the one who tried to skip gym and not participate in anything athletic.

As you continued running, one of them threw their body at you, resulting in you falling over into an alleyway. You grunted in pain, but attempted to get back up to run. One of them held you down while the other walked right in front of you, bending down to be more at your height. "Aww, look at how helpless they are." He made fun of you, flicking your forehead. You flinched back. They were playing with you. Just like a predator plays with their prey before eating it. Just delaying the big unmasking. You tried to squirm your way out of their, but you were stuck. The one who was holding you down had somehow transitioned to the point were he was sitting on you. You took a deep breath and looked over at the one in front of you. Something didn't feel right. Someone else was their, you could sense it. "Well now, let's see who this masked robber really is."

You moved your head as much as possible before hearing something flying by your ears and some thuds on the ground around you. Both of the teens also feel off of you. They got hit with some mics. Confused, you look up. Their was an enormous (tall) man with a bomb head walking toward you. His height wasn't an issue for you. Height never really bothered you. It is the fact that you were trapped in a corner and someone you didn't know was charging toward you. You decided to close your eyes and look away in fear, but after a few seconds of nothing happening, you curiously opened them again. This time, he was right above you "Why hello their 'masked robber'. Seems like you're in a bit of a pickle now, aren't you?" You nodded, jerking your head away again.

"You just want to unmask me, don't you? Just like all the others." You said. He chuckled at your anger. "Maybe, but not for the money. I just wanna know who everyone is chasing around and longing to see." He responded. Now that was a new one. "You're not in it for the cash? Not to try and ruin my life? Just... curiosity?" You ask him. He shakes his head. Slightly after, he picks the body of the person off of you and chucks him against a wall. He then picks you up but sets you up against a wall, not the same wall though. You gulped in fear. You didn't trust him, but he did knock two people out cold and threw one of them at a wall so you weren't about to try and fight him.

He slowly pulled your mask off, revealing your face. You have him the meanest look you could while trying not to get on his bad side. He chuckled. "So that's what you look like. I thought you would've looked worse but you actually kinda cute." He said. You blush but look away. You can't fall in love with this guy. He's probably just gonna screw you over anyway. "Alright, you've seen me. Let me go." you explained, trying to grab the mask back. He held it up high, and I mean High.

"Not until you tell me why you do it." He said sternly. You looked at him, confused. He went from flirty and creep to stern father figure. "What are you-" "Why do you steal from people?" He asked. You sighed. "I don't know. So I can live. So I can have food at least once a week." you said as you sat back against the wall. He sighed and gave you the mask back. You took it, but something felt...  wrong. Did you hurt his feelings? He was being was more quiet then he had been. Then it hit you. He was probably homeless too. That's why he was dressed like that. Normally you wouldn't care who all else was homeless, but something told you to try and help him. You weren't exactly sure why, but the voice in your head told you to so you just went with it. And how would you do that? Well...

"Turn me in." You suddenly said. He looked at you surprised and confused. "What?" "Turn. me. in." You repeated, still looking at the mask. He shook his head. "I told you I wasn't-" "Do you want the money or not?" You asked him, giving him a stern voice. He looked almost surprised. "I-I mean-" "Go ahead. I don't care." You said, handing him the mask back. He looked at it in shock. What was the sudden change in character for? He debated for a minute before finally deciding. 

"No." he said, throwing the mask in a nearby dumpster. You stared at him in shock. That was your only mask. "I can't turn you in. I don't want the money. All I want is to be your friend." he looked down, embarrassed. "You want to be friends with... me? A thief who you just met? Someone you don't even know if you can trust?" He nodded. You were still confused. Then he looked back up again. "I've always wanted a friend who would actually listen to me and not run away. And you seem like a nice person underneath all that... evil. Plus, you were the first person to not cower at my height. Please." He begged. You looked at him shocked. He saw... good in you? He just wanted a friend? You sighed. Welp, time to give friendship a shot. "Yea sure, why not. You seem like a pretty cool dude." He grinned and held his hand out. "The names Whitty by the way." You extended yours to and shook his hand. "Y/N, nice to meet ya."

And from that point forward, you two became best of friends. I know, cringy right .Since he said he wasn't really good at stealing anything, you decided to try and teach him how to steal and not be detected so you two could easily get food and money. No one knew you were the masked thief, just some rando that popped up out of nowhere and no one ever see's anywhere else. Whitty asked you to stop with that whole title of 'masked robber' to avoid attention, so sadly the mask he threw in the dumpster remained their and you didn't go steal another. You two would do a lot of other activities together though. You two especially enjoyed robbing the nearby dinner. That was Whitty's favorite place to get food anyway, you just liked to see him so... excited. After a while, you two started dating. Like, a few months or so. Don't worry, you two gave it time. Though you two could never go on an actual date, it still felt like it.

Oh, funny story: You know how you two were homeless and didn't want a job. Well, you two got one anyway, ha. You and Whitty would both go down to the club or café and sing duets together on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Fridays you two would go down to the club and sing together, but most of the time, you just DJ'ed while Whitty sang. Though you two only performed 3 days a week, everyone loved you two. You wind up beating Daddy dearest and Keith(boyfriend) in a rap battle, right in front of everyone. You two actually enjoyed that life, and neither of you would want it any other way. You two never really made a name for your little duo, but everyone that watched and enjoyed you two gave y'all a name. Apparently, DD's daughter, Rosa (Girlfriend) came up with the name herself and everyone just went with it)  You two were known as "the Explosive duo".