Chapter 1 Going Back Home to John Tunstall's Ranch

It has been three year since me and the regulators had been to back home to the only home that we had ever known Mr. Tunstall's ranch. but since then there were some changes in us now in place of six regulators there are seven regulators we had gained a new member Sam Fox.  I stand the doorway remembering the work that we did for Mr. Tunstall. And the fun that we had most of all the Halloween parties that he gave for us. Chavez came up and stood beside me and asked " what is wrong Chivato?"  that is what Chavez always called me was Chivato. i looked at Chavez i told him that i was just remembering Mr. Tunstall and the good times that we had with him. Charley and Dirty Steve were talking about the new movie coming out about us called Young Guns Three and how they can't wait to see it. Richard is 38 now and ten times bossier now than he when he was younger. Richard yells " Y'ALL STOP STANDING AROUND AND GET BACK TO WORK MOVING THIS STUFF!" we got back to moving our in the ranch house. and cleaning up the bunk house. We had finished moving in. Well later that night we sit in the living room talking about how much we missed Mr. Tunstall. Charley said that he remembered the time that Mr. Tunstall had made him and Dirty Steve do the dirty crockery alone because they were hacking on me. Richard said that he remembered how always had to stop Chavez and Dirty Steve fighting. Doc said that he remembered the day he and Mr. Tunstall had found me and brought me to Mr. Tunstall's ranch. i don't mind telling you i sure was greatful to them for that. Chavez said that he remembered the Halloween party that Mr. Tunstall had gave us and the headless horseman story that he told for story telling time. later on we all had got ready for bed. Everyone  but myself and Chavez and Richard we had stayed up just a little bit later. Richard had heard something outside and he went to go check it out and that is when he saw the headless horseman of Lincoln County New Mexico. he comes running back into the hose pale white and said " I saw the headless horseman." I looked at Richard and said " now do you believe me Richard?" Richard looks at me and says " i do believe you now Billy." Chavez smiles and says " The Headless Horseman of Lincoln County New Mexico rides again."

i write more to this story later.