Chapter 2 My Bad Memories

Later that night sat alone in the living room thinking because i couldn't sleep. And my mind goes to the worst day of my life. i was just 19 years old i was in Beaver's saloon talking my friends. What few friends that i did have at that time because i was new in town. Then my worst nightmare walks through the door of the saloon. it was my stepfather and he was drunk. Well it was just my bad luck. he walks over to where i was sitting. i turned pale white and said " oh shit no how the hell did you find me?" he grabs me and drags me outside in the pouring rain. he throws me into the back of his wagon. and rides off with me in the back of his wagon. he comes to an old house and he drags me inside of that old house. where his starts yelling at me after he was done yelling at me. He starts beating me. Old man Antrim had beat me bloody and almost to death. after he was done beating me he throws me back into the back of his wagon and rides into town and throw my bruised and broken and beaten body out into the street and rides off leaving me for dead. i laid there in the street beaten and near death the whole night. the next morning Richard and Dirty Steve had found me laying in the street Richard picked me up and lays me their wagon and Dirty Steve held my head praying the whole time that i would be alright. when the three of us had got home to John's ranch Richard takes me up to my room. when i had woke up i felt someone washing my face with a cold wet wash cloth. with my left eye  i could see that it was Jane. i knew that i could not see out of my right eye because it was swollen shut. i tried to sit up but that was a very bad idea because i was in too much pain to move. and i cringed in pain every time that i moved or was touched. Jane put the cold wet wash cloth on my right eye to get the swelling to go down. Jane says to me " Billy sweetie you have to lay still and rest." Doc helped John and Jane take care of me. another thing that Chavez always said about me is that i was the luckiest white eye in New Mexico well it looks like my luck has just ran out. Sam and Chavez stayed by my bedside hoping and praying that i would be alright. the next day Chavez and Richard and Doc went to find my stepfather and make him pay for what he had done to me. and to this very day i do not know what they had done to my stepfather.  my mind comes to this time when i hear Sam ask " Billy are you alright?" i look at Sam and tell her that i am alright. later that night i had went up to my room and got ready for bed. but i didn't know if i would have good night's sleep or not.

i will write more later on