Chapter 6 The Night Terrors

tonight i woke up screaming from the night terrors again. i get out of bed and go down stairs to the living room to sit up and to stay up all night long again i could feel my hear pounding and i was shaking. i knew full well that if i went back to sleep that the night terrors would start over again. Chavez had heard me screaming and comes to check on me. he asks me if i am alright i try to lie to him and tell him that i am alright but Chavez could see right through that. i told him no i wasn't alright it was the night terrors again and this time they have gotten very worse. Chavez asks if he could sit up with me until i fell asleep i told him that he could but i won't be sleeping. Chavez smiles and says " we will see Chivato we will see." i sat on the couch and Chavez sat in a chair next to the couch we talked about the time that we first met here on Mr. Tunstall's ranch and how i made Charley and Dirty Steve stop hacking on me when i said that i had killed a man because he was hacking on me and how Mr. Tunstall had made them do the dirty crockery alone that evening and we had so much fun we at the New Years eve party and how sad we all were when Mr. Tunstall was killed . i remembered that we had got revenge on the ones that had killed Mr. Tunstall and then we became outlaws. but that didn't last for very long. we now own Mr. Tunstall's ranch. and we are not leaving Mr. Tunstall's ranch ever again. i laid down on the couch to read a book and i must have fell asleep because Chavez had covered me up with a blanket.

i will write more later