Chapter 7 From An Orphan to a Family from Homeless to having a Home

i wouldn't say or call myself a hero even though i did save a stranger's life. a man named Lawrence Talbot i didn't know him. but i knew that he had a family that loved and missed him. i knew his daughter Sam because she is one of Mr. Tunstall's regulators and she missed and was very worried about her father. one night i had found Mr. Talbot and saved his life and nursed him back to health. i didn't give any thought to my own health and i didn't much care about my health i was beaten and too badly damaged and i knew that i didn't have much hope of pulling through what was done to me. when Mr. Talbot went home to his wife and daughter they were very glad to see and having him back home with them alive and safe. i had turned to leave because i knew that i didn't belong there. as i walked outside to leave Lawrence followed me outside he asked me young man where are you going? i told him that i was going to look for a place to sleep. he said what is your name? i told him that my name is Henry McCarty but i changed it to William H. Bonney my friends call me Billy. he asked me how much did he owe me for helping him? i told him you don't owe me a thing cause i have been there too and someone once helped me just the way that i am helping you but if you really want to pay me here is what you do don't let the chain of love end with you. i told him that was an orphan. Lawrence said as of tonight you are no longer an orphan because my wife Lillian and i are adopting you. i was speechless for a moment then i said sir can't repay you for this. Lawrence said you don't have to repay me. and welcome to the Talbot family Billy Bonney. this is how i went from an orphan to a family from homeless to a home.

i will write more later