Chapter-18

"Are you sorry?" I glared at him.

"Yes, I am." Asher's voice was still low.

"Good, you should be." I scowled and turned around to find Ryder smirking.

"You shouldn't be doing that."

"You look hot when you're intimidating." He chuckled.

I gave him a playful smile, "Let's go now." He nodded his head and glared at Asher one last time.

"Okay, don't make him feel more terrible." I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

Asher just stood there as we made our way out. We were soon outside and waiting for Debbie and Nicole

"Oh, you should go to the parking area. Your car must be there."

"It is but, I just want to make sure that..." He paused.

"That Asher doesn't come here and make a scene again?" I looked at him.

"Kind of." He shrugged and I gave him "really? I know what's going on" look.

He got the hint. "Okay, you were right." he admitted and I smiled.

"I know." I gave him a flirtatious smile which made him grin.

We were discussing some books when Nicole's car made a stop right in front of me.

She rolled down the window and beamed "Hop in!"

"Well, I had a great time." I smiled.

"I had an amazing time too!" He hugged me.

"Okay, are you two love birds done or he's going to propose to you today itself?" Nicole laughed and Claire smirked.

Ryder widened his eyes at them, signaling them to shut up.

"Okay, time to hang out with the girls now." Claire smiled.

Ryder opened the passenger door for me, I buckled up the sea belt as he closed the door. Nicole started the car and now we were on our way to..

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked

"We can head to my place," Claire suggested. "Or we can go to yours if you want to change into something comfy." She looked at me.

"Yeah, let's go to mine then!" I smiled

"Okay." Nicole responded.

Soon, we reached my house and went straight upstairs to my room. Although I made a quick stop at the kitchen to take some snacks for us.

Now we were in my room.

"I'll change and be back in a second. Till then you can help yourselves with the snacks." I smiled and they nodded.

I changed quickly into a sweatshirt and pants. I tied my hair into a ponytail and made my way back to the room.

"So.." Nicole smirked.

"You know the question we're about to ask.." Claire smirked.

"I know." I tried to stop my giggle.

"What happened?" Nicole squealed.

"Give us the tea." Claire chuckled.

"Well, it went well. We went bowling and had coffee." I smiled.

"Please elaborate." Claire grinned.

"Okay, well everything went really well! We had a lot in common. We discussed our favorite books, movies and what we liked to do. Oh, we also discussed our universities and hobbies." I beamed.