Yoo Shi Jin 💔

"Now and then, you will still go to the 'mall', right? Are you doing it because you are a hero?"

"If we become a hero and have to die, it looks like no one will want to be in the army. We are only protecting peace, and a place that must be protected."

"Looks like you will continue to do that task even if I will mind, right?"

"Do you mind?"

"Don't you think? Maybe one day you won't be able to come back alive again, but ... don't worry, I won't mind. It's useless to forbid you. Even if you feel bad for me, you will still go, and I will keep supporting you even though I don't like it. And if so, I will also choose to keep the peace. And of course, this agreement from me is a special peace for you."

We knew from the start that the main problem in our relationship was my job. From the start of our meeting, we should never have continued this relationship.

We tried our best to compromise, more precisely she who always gave in and held her feelings for me. I am very grateful, also feel sorry for her.

I'm so selfish. I just wanted her to understand me, understand my work, and accept me, but I made no effort to understand her. I never asked her what she wanted, what she needed and what she thought. I failed to understand the look on her face every time she let me go on duty.

No.

It's not that I didn't know that she opposed to my job and wanted me to be by her side like most couples. I just ignore her feelings. For me, if she has decided to live with me confidently, that means she also has to believe that she can accept all the risks as a soldier's wife.

Until that day comes ...

The day I never expected to come ...

💔