He Never Know

"Seo Soo Ni," Shi Jin reads the names on Dae Young and Myung Joo's baby birth certificates.

"Sunny. In English," corrected the father, Seo Dae Young.

"But the hangeul writing here is Soo Ni," Shi Jin showed the name in the certificates, 서수니

"What should it be like?"

Shi Jin wrote it down on a blank paper, 서써니 (Seo Sseo Ni)

"Or it should have been written in the English alphabet from the start, Sunny Seo."

Dae Young gapes, "Can the birth certificate be changed?"

Shi Jin patted his best friend's shoulder, then walked over to Mo Yeon who was sitting on the sofa holding the baby.

"Soo Ni-ya..." Shi Jin lowered his head, sniffing the baby's tiny fist.

"Why do you call her like that? Her name is Sunny, not Soo Ni," protested the mother, Myung Joo, who just came out of the room. She placed a round pillow with a hole in the middle like a doughnut onto the sofa before she sat down slowly.

"That's a special nickname from Uncle Yoo Shi Jin,"

"Tch, how easy to change other child's names! Make your own daughter and give her the name Soo Ni."

"If I look at you two from here, you also deserve to be parents," said Dae Young who was still sitting in the pantry chair, looking for Shi Jin and Mo Yeon who is still holding his baby.

Myung Joo also nodded in agreement, "hey, you two hurry up and have babies too so our Sunny has a playmate."

"You think making a baby is easy?"

"Yeah, especially this guy..." Mo Yeon pointed at Shi Jin, "he's more often at headquarters and the 'mall' than at home. When did we make it?"

"Hey, don't just blame it on me. You're also busy at the hospital and television," Shi Jin replied.

"It's because you're not home, so I'd rather spend time with my patients than lonely at home."

"Why are you guys fighting at my house? Look, Sunny is crying," reprimanded Myung Joo.

Mo Yeon handed the baby back to his mother. Myung Joo takes her to the room to be breastfed, while Dae Young treats two of his guests to lunch that the delivery guy has just delivered.

After feeding, Sunny returned to Uncle Yoo Shi Jin and Aunt Kang Mo Yeon who never got tired of playing with her. This time it was Shi Jin who tried to carry her. The way to hold a baby is a bit stiff because he is not used to it. He had never held a 5-day-old baby, so he was a little worried.

"Here, here, give her to me, I'm afraid you'll drop my baby," Dae Young immediately 'secure' his daughter.

"Tch, even though you're also stiff when you carry hiler," Shi Jin sneered.

Mo Yeon glanced at her husband, there was jealousy in the man's eyes.

"Yeobo," Shi Jin turned to Mo Yeon, "do you have a filming or an assignment at the hospital tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Let's make playmates for Sunny."

"Hey!!!" Mo Yeon covered Shi Jin's perverted mouth. Her face was red with embarrassment. Meanwhile Dae Young and Myung Joo just laughed while shaking their heads. They were used to Shi Jin's behavior.

Shi Jin and Mo Yeon laughed too, but no one noticed, there was a trace of sadness in Mo Yeon's eyes.

~~~