Sunshine

Warning!!!
This chapter RATED 19+
.
.

In fact, Seo Dae Young has been in Seoul, South Korea, since this morning. But suddenly he got the idea to surprise his wife for their second wedding anniversary, plotting with Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon. Assisted by Shi Jin, Dae Young will decorate their house and make tarts, while Mo Yeon is assigned to take Myung Joo out to eat or go for a walk, just that Myung Joo can't go home before the surprise is ready.

Myung Joo's clean and beautiful kitchen suddenly feels like it was hit by a bomb. The table and floor were splattered with flour and buttercream. There were two heart-shaped cakes that were thrown into the trash, one was burnt and the other was tough.

"Seo Dae Young, how about you just buy the cake," suggested Shi Jin who had flown the white flag.

"Just this once, if it doesn't work this time, I'll just buy it," said Dae Young, who was still looking at the oven that was baking his cake expectantly.

Ting!

Dae Young opens the oven door slowly, then takes out the cake.

Voila!!!

This time it worked, the cake was baked perfectly, but no one know if it tastes good or not. Dae Young spreads white buttercream all over the cake, then places the strawberries around the edges. In the middle of the cake he stuck the words 'Happy Anniversary' and two candles.

Just as the two of them were about to clean the kitchen, Shi Jin got a call from his wife.

"Big boss here."

Shi Jin suddenly gasped, "what?"

"What is wrong?" Dae Young straightens up, starting to have a bad feeling.

“Yoon Myung Joo…” Shi Jin pointed at his cell phone.

Dae Young walks over to Shi Jin, grabs the phone to talk to Mo Yeon, but apparently the connection has been disconnected.

"What happened to my wife?" Dae Young snapped at his boss.

"She's about to give birth."

~~~

The time to deliver a baby is unpredictable. Even though Myung Joo had just checked her womb to the doctor, suddenly the baby wanted to come out quickly. Doctor Yang checked the dilation, it turned out that there were just second dilation. Doctor Yang through assistants and nurses will continue to monitor Myung Joo's condition.

Mo Yeon, who was waiting outside the delivery room, finally saw Shi Jin and Dae Young running down the hall. Dae Young rushes into the delivery room, while Shi Jin waits outside with Mo Yeon.

"It seems that the labor is still long," explained Mo Yeon.

"Then we'll just wait for their news at home," Shi Jin suggested and Mo Yeon agreed.

Meanwhile, Myung Joo rubs her eyes when she sees Dae Young appearing in front of her.

"Sunshine's Dad? Seo Dae Young? Are you really my husband, Seo Dae Young? Am I dreaming or hallucinating?"

Dae Young approaches Myung Joo's side of the bed, holding her hand.

"You're not dreaming or hallucinating, honey. It's me. I'm home."

"Aren't you guys just going home tomorrow?"

"Actually I have arrived in Seoul since this morning. I was planning to surprise you. Yoo Shi Jin and Doctor Kang also helped me. But apparently the surprise I prepared failed because..." Seo Dae Young stroked Myung Joo's belly, "I am more surprised to hear her was about to be born."