𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞...𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦...𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦...."

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐃𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭...𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦....𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬....𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩...𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥...𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰.....𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

Your nose was cold.

As your face gently kissed the window while Your mother and you drove in silence, Brown boxes full of Glass and books, Home items that you carried with you everywhere sat in the back. It was rainy, The sky mourned as its tears crashed down upon the earth like falling diamonds.

But to you, As you closed your eyes, It was calm. Like a shower running water down your silk pastry hair.

Your nose sat on the cold window as you listened to the sound of tears, the rumble of the road, and then the voice of your mother.

"y/n...I'm sorry." Your aqua-eyed love asked you, "For what?..." You asked as you slowly turned your hair to the woman who sat facing the road, Her lips were pale and pink just like her cheeks, Her eyes like the Bahamas. As her icy blue hair flocked thickly on her chest and neck.

"You told me that he was making you uncomfortable....You Told me he made you- scared. I didn't listen..." She said as her voice was the only thing over auditing the rain.

"Mom. I already told you it's fine. He didn't really make my life hell....just- he made it hard. It's not your fault that he tried what he did...but you know, he didn't get to me so. Fuck it." You said turning back around.

"Sorry." You said as you apologized for your rude use of words around her.

But she elegantly giggled as her grip loosened on the wheel, "Don't worry...you had the right to say that. Toji may have been my Second Husband, but you come first....you and your brother of course.." Your mom said as she gave a soft smile.

You rolled your eyes as you looked in the review mirror to see the raven-haired, sharp Jaw male that slept in the back with AirPods in as he silenced you and your mother from his mind.