𝐕𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍

・

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐡𝐦- 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Your fingers Ran through his Hair like water, Slowly stroking its Lathered black silkiness as Megumi's head Rested between your arms laid on your Stomach

Your fingers Ran through his Hair like water, Slowly stroking its Lathered black silkiness as Megumi's head Rested between your arms laid on your Stomach. He was busy focusing on The large flatscreen in front of his view. As his fingers fidgeted on the white controller. The two of you simply stayed in the downstairs living room quietly. 

"Get the waypoint- It's right in front of you.." You said, slowly patting his face watching your brother play his game upon the Tv screen. "I will die of Sheer cold-" He muttered. "There is literally a Fire lit torch on the wall next to it." You said. "There's an Abyss mage- I'm not risking it."He said with a grunt. "ok then- Die if you like. You will have to climb all the way back up here-" You explained. "oh- oh oh oh shit...." Megumi sighed and ran his fingers on his jaw slowly. Annoyed that his Character had died once more. (Genshin impact) 

You placed your chin in your palm and sighed. "Megumi.." You said quietly. "hmm," He mumbled under his breath, with his eyes placed on the screen focused. "I have a question- Well, Two questions." You muttered to him. "What the first." He asked, You waited a bit, worried if you should really ask him such a Question after what has just occurred, "Do you miss your dad." You asked, And upon the screen, his character died once more. He waited before answering, "Do you?" He asked, "Hell no, Toji was abusive to mo-" He cut you off. "I mean do you miss Nanami Bimbo.." He muttered.