𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

{How scared do I need to make you? you know, You're very interesting to me

{How scared do I need to make you? you know, You're very interesting to me...You and your brother have something I want, Something unholy and unspeakable to my pleasure...Although, I am more interested in you. You are a very bold person, someone I can respectfully; rarely. But respectfully call a Goddess or high empress...yea....my queen...Someone that can sit on my lap as I sit upon my throne.....But first, I gotta break you down. let's see how easy you are to bring pain and fear...}

+Ryomen sukuna+

(play Copycat by Billie Eilish on the (<3) feel free to do replay so it last, until I say stop)

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

Everyone watched as your mother walked around the table, picking up plates and glass dinnery that was left around. "y/n dear...please pick up your bullets." Your mother said as she elegantly closed her eyes while taking Megumi's used dinner plate as he thanked her.

"Bullets, that should have headshot his bitc-" "Your mouth.." Your mother said as she walked into the kitchen where her heels tapped on the tile flooring.

You stared at Toji who smirked at you as he gulped his glass cup full of maroon blood wine and frosted ice cubes that caused condensation to drip down its glass sides.

"I wonder why you're not dead yet. Or at least in jail." You said as you walked over to the other side of the dining room and picked up your army attacked items, cleaning the mess you made. "I wonder what would put me in jail.." Toji said with a chuckle.

"Oh I'm not sure, how about your a pervert, abusive, Drug user and seller, murder-loving psycho man on the loose, who has a son that took about 5% of your personality and then the 95% rest out of something other than my mother." You told him.

The man ignored you and pushed his chair out forcefully as he stood up quickly after grabbing the full wine bottle. But you and Toji rammed into each other as you grunted, while the open wine bottle spilled all over your clothes and skin, staining you like a cherry as you gasped and grunted.

"Oh," Megumi said as he sat with arms crossed while watching you and his father get annoyed with each other.

"You're joking!" you yelled as you were soaked in the drink, "why were you in my way," he said as if you were the one that rammed into him. "You knew I was behind you! Why didn't you just wait for me to move!?" you asked him. "I didn't feel like it. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's not the first time red has stained your clothing..." Toji said with a chuckle as he drank the Drink once more.

"Ok dad, you shouldn't say that...even if it's a joke.." Megumi said as he started sticking up for you against that rude joke to your monthly women hood. "Oh shut up...what does she know, Bae! Hurry up... I want a damn back message...maybe a cock one too.." he said as the drunk man slowly walked over to the living room.