𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

 This chapter may contain some disturbing scenes 

 Trigger warning

"HHAHAAAAA!-"

    Sukuna gave you a down-blood glare as you erupted with laughter at his statement, "What's so funny." He said quietly with a firm expression. Seemed as if he wasn't up for games or jokes. He was complete and despondently serious with this conversation. Simply staring at you as you rolled around the carpet of the dim night-lit room laughing, like a maniac. "N-nothing it's just!-" You found it hard to speak as you were busy with laughter and shock. "I said what?-," he asked once more. This time with a frown bestowed upon his face. 

   "How can- how can some guy like you- no, excuse me; I mean how can some demon not have the ability to create offspring!- Sorry. It's just hilarious." You bosted, finally calming down as you sat up and wiped your eyes calmly breathing out. You looked up at Sukuna who simply looked at you in the eyes with a frown. "heh- I'm joking- why are you looking at me like that-" Sukuna forcefully placed his hands on your neck, causing you to fall back hitting your head with a bounce. 

     "hm! Sukuna!- what-" Your fingernails dug into the skin of his wrist, as your eyes could only see him lean up above you holding you down by the neck. "shh." He whispered, with a snap the bedroom door shut with a slam; locking as well keeping it shut as he rose above your helpless poster. "stop!- get off me-" your words were whimpered from each grip that Sukuna tightened on your neck. You found it hard to think about what he would do next, what was his plan or wanted goal. 

     "Sukuna plea-" He used his thumb to cover your lips, as his veiny hands were much larger than your face alone. Before he lifted his other hand, untouched towards his lips. placing his pointer finger up and looking into your eyes. 

              "Shhhh.." He whispered once more, and for the last time as well. All you could do was whimper and breathe in with force, scared of what he might do. Before you closed your view with sweat dripping from your neck, and tears about to come flooding from your wailing eyes. The room was dim, too dark to see anything that integrated into your atmosphere; till a flinch was sent up your body. Feeling Sukuna's cold press fingertips and palm, slowly reach under the cloth of your shirt. As you felt him massage your chest and stomach as if he body blessed you without your request.