𝐕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

・Y/n, You know. I find it very hard to keep back my Demonic Lust and Wants when I smell you in the Atmosphere. Your Bold and Firey Attuided, Makes me As Hard as Diamond. You have your Fathers Charm, Yet your mothers Desire. Both those things, in one. Clearly bring forth a Force to be reckoned with. Along with a Sexy Bloodline of lustful identity. Do you think you Can make me Feel Good Tonight? Or must Someone be a Bad girl for Daddy ・

 Do you think you Can make me Feel Good Tonight? Or must Someone be a Bad girl for Daddy ・

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

The Flickers of Camera lights and Shots Went off like Fireworks, As Bright yellow police Tape was blocking many parts of the downstairs pathways and living Room. Your mother was Holding both you and your brother close. As the three of you Clustered Around in the corner where you were told to stay by police officials. Watching Trained Workers slowly pull off Toji's lifeless body, As it ripped from the Statue's Grasp. Basically letting his insides, Stomach, and Intestines Gash out onto the Workers who Felt nothing but to do their job. 

You watched in Disgust, Mei-mei Starred with Wet eyes, And Megumi who tried to stay strong Simply looked depressed. Yall Three watched as officers went in and out of the House, Blood dripping from their hands. Medics With Coats and Emergency items to clean the Crime scene. There was an official officer And Detective in a Brown classic Coat, That approached you and your Family. 

"Mrs. Kento, Do you mind if I speak with you and Your children, please. In private." He said clearly, "Yes. please follow me, let me get you some tea." Mei-mei stood up as everyone followed her through the halls of the house. 

The Detective took a seat on a leather chair by a small bookshelf as he slowly let his eyes look around the Antiqness of Your fathers Small Libary Wing, The same room you had the experience with the unnatural music box. You and Megumi had found a seat as well, As your mother walked in with a Trey. Which Held a large Glass pottery with Crimson-colored warm tea, along with Matching glass teacups and plates as she set It down on the table. While beginning to fill a cup, and handing it to the Man.