𝐈𝐗. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧". 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭? 𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠?

 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Your head spun around, turning as you faced the darkness of the bedroom. only illuminated with moonlight from the breaking opening in the windows of your brother's bedroom. His hands still plated on your waist, your thighs still spread across his thighs. 

A small drip of tension leaking, through your mind. As if a river of fear had come in like a flood. But that wasn't the only feature dripping, was some type of liquid that Megumi had felt dripping onto his skin. The smooth touch of his inner thigh felt a substance run down its runway slowly

His eyes wandering low, Raising an eyebrow. "Are you on your period?.." He wondered, but you shook your head slowly. Then looking down as well to point out what he was viewing. Well enough you had blood dripping slowly from your women hood. But this wasn't monthly womanly assets. 

"What the fuck?.." You whispered to yourself, completely cutting out the fact you have heard an unknown demonic voice in the same space you and your brother reside in. 

"Megumi, what do you mean-" Your brother knocked out cold, His neck gushing with miscalculations of blood. Ounce by ounce his own heart beating juice had left his slit throat. The sound of your curtailing scream was loud enough to change the phase of the full moon on this dead night. 

Megumi was now pale, his eyes blinding white. His breathing was nowhere to be found, All you did was yell his name, Hitting his face, and looking into his eyes wondering what kind of a game he was pulling. "Megumi stop! okay, I'm done. Megumi I said stop!" Your trembles were cut short by a very Seductive touch. 

"Aww....C'mere, Shhh...Megumi- Well Megumi will be just fine my dear.." The Sharp nails, yet smooth fingertips of a Males hand had slowly ran down your neck. Your back arching as you felt the other hand of this mysterious being run across your waist. 

Megumi had dissapered.

Just you alone, on your knees. 

Your skill of thought had slowly faded, but one thing had left you in reality. Wondering, thinking, being. 

What was this feeling that had touched your bathed skin slowly with a settled manner? The object didn't even feel human, a unsettling feeling of authority was now yet a cloud over your mentality with grade dignity and the unholy trinity. 

"Who?..." 

These were the only words that found refuge in leaving your lips. Your skin shivering and your throat feeling clogged. But yet your mind had held onto the one connection still intact with the physical world your human grace belonged to. For you felt sleepy, dizzy, and unkempt.

A male figure's fingertips running down your spine, your neck, and legs. He breathing so close yet so far. The lips of adam from the garden had creased your ears with grace yet sin. 

"Who are...." 

He failed to answer you. 

Simply till you noticed one fact only you would understand, the night

Your eyes the color of the galaxy's edge had slowly wavered towards the windows. The unknown man is still silent yet his breathing is louder than silence its self. 

"Oh y/n, It is I that will use your grace before my brothers and sisters do...How- Extraordinary. You wouldn't mind if I use Excalibur to finish you off would you?..."  The man in black and white had finally spoken. 

While your eyes were plated on the window, you answered him. "Use who?..." You wondered, such an offensive question so confusing to you. The man chuckled, his voice deep and murky. He had looked down at his crotch. Unclothed as his manhood had rested down against your lower back like a steak on a plate. 

In his terms, He was referring to his cock. Excalibur. 

A large cross made from his body hair, down his chest just to the tip of his lower stomach. His cock being the great sword used to slaughter his victims with just a few strokes. 

You hadn't even noticed that he had slowly reached down to enter your womanly caverns. As the man finished his own actions, just before entering you. You asked a question. 

"Sir...Where am I?..." You asked, your voice basically hanging off a drunk touch. 

"What kind of a question must that be? You are in your brother's bedroom of course. Your father's house."  This response made you stay silent, Your eyes still looking out into the dead night were the trees shivering from the skeletons left behind in the breeze.

"No, I'm not?" Your words weren't even stable, just stuck to the end of your vocals leaving for understanding. His arms are still in chains around your neck. 

"What do you mean, You're not?" He was just as confused as you seemed to be. 

"Wasn't it just raining?... Why is the night as dry as dawn?." 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯