𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒

"𝐒𝐨 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

"𝐒𝐨 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞...𝐨𝐡? 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭?...𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧...𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨...𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟒 𝐚𝐦.......𝐧𝐨, 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐒𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...."

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

You stared at the painting of your father, You have never seen this man before today.

"He's a blonde?..." You said as you picked up your {hair color} hair and ran it in your fingers, but your mother knocked and she opened the door shortly after. The moment the light of the hall flushed in; the room went dark once again.

The candles out with a woosh.

"y/n- girl why are you in the dark." Your mom asked you, "I wasn't, there was- hm...mom is this dad.." You asked your mother as you looked back towards the painting-filled wall as she walked over in your direction.

"Hm....what am I looking at?" Your mother asked. The paintings were gone, Just an empty wall with royal wallpaper and items that sat on the dead fireplace as the only forge of light was the thunder that shook its way ringing into the windows with a bright flash.

"Dear, are you running a cold?" She said as she placed her hand on your head. "No mom- ok never mind," you said as you and she started walking out the room and you shut the door behind you. As the door slowly shut, you could have sworn that something tugged on it from the other side, as if it didn't want to shut.

But it finally did.

Your mother sniffed a bit, so did you.

"Megumi dear~?" She called out from the railing, "yes mom." He said. "What's that smell..." She asked him. It smelled like Overburning charcoal with ash, "I'm not sure if you told me to put the fish at 340 degrees or 450. So it's still in there...." Megumi said as he stood looking up at yall.

"Take it out, bimbo!" You yelled as you ran down the stairs with your mother who held up the end of her dress, which was a long white silk one she had found in her bedroom that was left here when your father still lived.