𝐗. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖍? 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊? 𝖔𝖍, 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑

 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖍? 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊? 𝖔𝖍, 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖊𝖊, 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖒 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉. 𝕮𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊? 𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖆 𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖙....

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 "𝖄𝖔𝖚".....

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Eyes on the window, iris towards the blank dawn sky, Your neck still locked into his palms.  Your back arched, letting the entity take full advantage. He tended to your body more than anything else, but you kept speaking. "Didn't you hear me?...." You asked in pain. 

This felt so nerve-wracking, so encounter attacked. What was happening was still a mystery to the naked eye. "demon...what are you doing." The being stopped his sinful actions. As he stared into the blank wall and answered you. His chest clustered with firm emotions. "So you know whom thy is that wishes to take such innocents from your womb...how unfortunate." 

"I am asleep aren't I..." You came to a sudden reality, blinding to you by drunken temptation. 

He nodded. Not a single movement from the both of you. Yet, you knew not what to do in this situation: Should you fight a demon entity with bare human hands? Or allow the fallen angel made of gods revision to become the father of your children. 

Neither. 

"Either way mortal. You know I will have sex with you. With or without your permission." He spoke. You didn't fear this fool. Now that you know what is occurring. You have brought your mind to ease. "Oh, no need. why don't you just fuck me already then? You have my permission..." Your fake smile was one to fool many.

Yet he chuckled, laughing with grace and pride. 

With no hesitation, The man with crimson skin had turned you over, resting you upon your back as he took no second thoughts into rushing into your insides. He let out a loud groan. His sharp white teeth were bright as he smiled from pleasure. This action was the closes thing to a slice of heaven he would have received from a mortal being.  

He would have expected you to wail out in pain, screaming with tears as his intense size was now trying to claim your pearl. But instead, he was face to face with beauty. A lotus-eyed dove taking him in with a slight tummy bulge. 

One hand slightly hiding your pink smile. The other gently ran down his firm brick red body, till you could grab the ending shaft of his manhood. You gasped slightly, your hand still holding its veiny weight in your fingertips. "That's just the tip?....oh my.." Your cheeks were tinted with rose. 

His nose becoming more raspberry than us all to those words. He was such a simp when it came to sexual actions. Reminds me of someone I know as well. 

"Oh please, I want you to take what you own...go faster, It's been a while without dick and I think I'm starting to lose sight in my left ear, hearing in my right eye." You mumbled with grace. "oh my maiden, of course...Just say my name.." His voice was harsh and cut down, he gently whispered this statement into your ears with envy. 

"Well, sir...what is your name..." You whispered back, with no anti-thoughts that he would make you call him another title such as daddy or senpai. Instead, he let his lust take control of his actions as he began to slide into you slowly and steadily. 

"Repeat after me...Mr. Asmodeus owns my pocket pussy....I will become his mother of demons." He chucked to this statement. But you smiled for you have already gotten the victory over him. 

"Mm...Oh, Asmodeus..."

He paused, looking at you with a slight gulp in his Adam's apple. He had just made a mistake, one you have control of. 

"hm. You're awake?.. I was sure that my son would have dealt with you. What a fool, Asmodeus...A prince of hell indeed, yet one of his seven deadly sins has blinded him to his duty. 

Asmodeus, Demon of lust. 

Your eyes wandered towards the idiot in his blood-red emperor formal, his eye still black and empty with a socket filled with nothing but a loose gushing of blood. His smile was no longer painted on his face. Just a flat attitude as he stared at you. 

Yet, you did nothing but sit up slowly. The rain now hits the window like pearls, showing you weren't in Asmodeus control on the other side. "Well, not sure about you but that was a waste of cock right there." You tossed the decapitated penis of the demon towards sukuna, watching it roll towards his feet with a glossy fluid leaking from its tip. 

A tip golden ring to add as decoration in fact. 

Sukuna didn't move, his hands making a formal man hold as he looked down at it, then back at you on the bed. 

"Do better."  such words left your lips to this dangerous hazard in front of you. 

He stood faster than you would look up, watching him walk towards you with such force the room rumbled through the stone walls and floors. His black nailed hands reaching for you. 

"There are only three things I care about in this useless world filled with fools:"

Your life.

Your body.

Your bloo-

"Y/n, moms calling you. she wants to ask us what- What we were doing last night...." Megumi had opened the door, saying these words as he looked at you with annoyance yet worry. 

You turned, the room was now silent and sukuna out of sight. It was now dusk, the sun rising slowly over the cut of the skyline. The rain still tearing down the clouds of heavens gates." 

"Alright, I'm Coming.."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯