one

(the video above should be the trailer but it isnt sowwy but it is my yt channel)

The air was thick, hot and smelt strongly of alcohol and smoke. Drunk teenage bodies surrounded you at all times, bumping you into others and spilling your drink. The combination of smokey air, flashing lights, and blaring music made almost anything insensible but focusing on him was one of the easiest things I could do. I watched as he and his friends downed vodka without a care in the world. He laughed and messed around like a kid, like maybe he wasn't dying inside. And maybe then again he never was.

I stepped outside for a smoke and some air. It was quiet and cold but I liked it. The silence was broken by soft footsteps coming closer. I didn't check who it was, just continued looking up at the sky. The stranger sat on the curb next to me but didn't say a word, and then I looked at him and it was Luke. He looked back at me a grinned slightly before accepting my cigarette I offered him. I found it odd that he even came up to me since we've never really talked before. Maybe because I had cigarettes and he needed a smoke, maybe he needed air like me. "So, Nick," Luke spoke as smoke left his lungs.

"It's Nicole." I laughed.

"You don't like nicknames?" He asked smirking with a cigarette between his teeth.

"I guess they're alright." I smiled. Everything he said made me blush. He looked at me for a bit but I pretended not to notice.

"Do you want to go somewhere, Nick?" He asked after a bit of silence with a smile.

"Like where?"

"I have the perfect place. Let's go cause some trouble, come on." He said as he jumped up from the curb and brushed off his hands on his pants.

-

We stumbled down the sidewalk slightly drunk, sharing a cigarette. We laughed at nothing like the world didn't matter except for tonight. "Where are you taking me, Lucas?" I asked as I leaned up against the building we stopped behind.

Luke just smiled with a little giggle. "We're here." He laughed with his arms spread widely, embracing the whole world. He took to the side of the building and I followed him to a chainlink fence. "You ready?" He looked back at me and smirked devilishly. I nodded and began to climb the fence with him to the other side.

On the other side of the fence there was a pool with lights hanging above it shining almost as brightly in the night as Luke's smile when he saw it. "Well, let's dive in." He said excitedly as he stripped down to his underwear and jumped in. I quickly removed my clothes until if was in nothing but my bra and underwear and jumped in with Luke.

I shrieked as I fell into the cold water. "You didn't tell me it would be this cold, you fucker." I laughed and splashed Luke.

"Hey!" He whined and splashed me back.

I jumped on his shoulders to try to push him under the water but he grabbed hold of my waist and dunked me under. Luke holding me was one of the best feelings in the entire world. Even if it wasn't a loving hug, just his touch made my stomach tie up in knots and my cheeks blush red.

Luke and I continued to splash and play fight for a bit until the lights in the building turned on. We grabbed our clothes and booked it. The man in the building came out and started yelling but we didn't look back, just ran half naked down the street and laughed like crazy.

Luke and I sat on the curb of my street for a bit to catch our breath and just talk before I had to go home. "See ya, Lucas." I waved back to him as I walked down the sidewalk to my apartment.

"See ya, Nick." He waved quickly with a tiny smile and water dripping from his blonde hair.

(sorry its really short it's only part one)