thirteen

I went to answer the knocking at my door and opened it to see Luke standing on the front steps. "Hello, love." Luke greeted with a big grin.

"You seem happy." I giggled as I moved to let Luke in.

"I have to show you something." He smirked and pulled me up the stairs to my room, slamming the door shut. "So you know how you always call me 'angel' and such?" Luke said as he sat next to me on the end of my bed.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Well," Luke said with excitement in his eyes and an involuntary smile, showing how happy he really is. Luke began to roll up one of his sleeves to reveal a tattoo on his wrist, covering some of his faded scars.

ANGEL

"Oh my god." I gasped. "Luke, its beautiful."

"It's for you." He looked up at me with a smile before kissing me softly. I brushed my thumb over the tattoo softly. It was still red and looked sore. I rolled his sleeve up all the way and kissed his scars, each individual one. "You're my angel, Nick. You saved me." Luke smiled with his voice breaking. I saw tears well in his eyes like mine.

"Come here." I whispered and hugged his tightly, tears running down our faces but we're so happy. "I love you, Lucas Hemmings."

"I love you, Nicole Jacobs." He whispered.

-

THIS IS SO SHORT BUT THIS WAS GOING NO WHERE SO I NEEDED TO END IT