seven

the picture above is kinda how i picture Nick
you can stick to you image if you want

-

I walked up to the door of Luke's apartment and heard the loud music from inside. When I opened the door, I saw that it was dark except for the colored party lights. There were people all over the place, downing shots and laughing. I've never been in Luke's apartment before, but this isn't exactly a proper apartment tour. Luke turned and his eyes met mine from across his living room. "You made it!" He yelled. I just smiled and waved as he tried to break through the crowd to get to me.

"Am I late?" I asked when Luke finally got to me. His eyes trailed from
my feet up to my eyes slowly and then back down. Making sure he saw every inch of me. "Luke?" I laughed.

"What? Uh, no. Not really." Luke stuttered after I broke him from his trance. "C'mon, I'll get you a drink." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. I could tell Luke was already pretty hammered as he stumbled trying to get to the table of drinks.

"Hey, Luke." Some guy our age came over and wrapped his arm around Luke, a drink in one hand. His hair was blonde and tallish like Luke's and he was clearly drunk.

(SHOUTOUT TO MY VINE FOLLOWER WHO REQUESTED NIALL)

"Niall!" Luke cheered when he turned his head and saw who I now know is Niall.

"So, who's this?" Niall asked referring to me. You could tell by looking in his eyes he was also probably high.

"Oh, this is Nicole aka Nick." Luke smiled and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist.

"You're his girlfriend?" Niall pointed at me his drink in his hand.

"Well-" I started but was quickly interrupted.

"Yup. She's mine." Luke answered with a grin before I could finish. The way he said 'mine' gave me shivers as he tightened his arm around me.

Mine.

"Lucky you. She's sexy as fuck." Niall said in between sips of beer.

"Yeah. I know." Luke looked down at me and I had no idea what to do. Is he just saying this because he's drunk? Or does he really want me to be his girlfriend?

Niall walked over to a group of friends and Luke started to get me a drink again. "Cheers." He chuckled holding out a shot glass for me to clink against his. We both hissed slightly at the burning sensation of the alcohol but quickly recovered.

"Is what you said true? I'm your girlfriend?" I asked quietly.

"Well, do you want to?" Luke asked.

"Be your girlfriend?" Luke nodded in response. "Um, yeah." I smiled. Even though we've never been on an official date or anything, I didn't think it was too soon to call Luke my boyfriend.

"Then let's celebrate our new relationship." Luke said with a smirk. He grabbed one of the bottles of vodka at the table in one hand and mine in the other. "Let's go." He said loudly so I could hear in the crowd.

"Luke!" I heard someone yell. It was Calum. He was sitting on the couch with Michael and Ashton. I assumed he's been looking for Luke. "Luke! Where are you going?" He yelled. I looked at him as he watched Luke drag me away from the party and out the door.

"Did you hear Calum yell your name?" I asked Luke while we walked to the elevator.

"No. How do you know Calum?" Luke asked and kept facing forward.

"Well I always knew of him, but we just met on the bus the other day." I explained. "He was yelling for you when we left. I think he was looking for you."

"He has a crush on you, ya know." Luke looked at me with a small laugh as we stood in the elevator.

"Really?" I smiled. "For how long?"

"Since 11th grade." Luke answered.

"Wow. I'd never have guessed. He still likes me?"

"Oh yeah." Luke laughed after a sip of the vodka. "He's gonna be pissed that we're dating, now." I'm still not used to the fact that I'm now dating Luke. I remember when I first met Luke last year in math class. I instantly formed a crush on him and now we're dating.

We got to the stairs leading to the roof and ran up them. The air was cold but gentle. Buildings shined all around us, resembling the stars they sadly drowned out. I turned to sit on the couch but before I could, Luke's vodka flavored lips crashed into mine unexpectedly. I closed my eyes and responded quickly to his kiss.

I turned us around and pushed Luke down onto the couch so he was sitting. I connected my lips to his once again with my legs on either side of his lap. As the kisses got sloppier and hungrier, Luke's hands trailed down my back to the hem of my tank-top. He played with it for a little bit before breaking the kisses to pull it over my head. His hands trailed down my hips and down my legs. He pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

I pulled Luke's shirt off and threw it onto the couch. His mouth moved to my neck sloppily and his hands moved to the waist of my shorts. Without taking his mouth off my neck, Luke laid me down on the couch and hovered over me. His hands quickly worked at the button and zipper of my shorts and pulled them down my legs. I kicked my shoes off along with Luke as he stood up to pull off his skin tight jeans and quickly return back to my lips.

Luke hovered over me and looked into my eyes. He licked his lips before smirking. His hands found their way to my underwear and he began to teasingly tug at the waistband. "C'mon." I groaned. He slowly pulled them down my legs and threw them onto the ground.

"You ready?" Luke whispered roughly, his breath hot against my skin. I took my lips off of him to nod before he positioned himself to remove his underwear and enter. "Fuck, Nick." Luke moaned. He occasionally nipped under my ear in between gasps for air. I was almost unable to speak from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

"Luke." I involuntarily moaned with his lips burning against my neck in the best way.

"That's right." He smirked at me with his beautiful lips.

My nails trailed down Luke's back, surely leaving scratches. Suddenly I heard a noise like the door of the stairwell opening. I looked up but I didn't see anyone.

"Nick," Luke gasped. "Shit. You feel so good." He continues to thrust harder and faster as he places kisses along my chest and neck. I could feel my legs shake slightly as I was about to release.

"Fuck, Luke!" I screamed and tangled my fingers in Luke's blonde hair as we reached our highs.

"Jesus, Nick." Luke whispered with a smirk and kissed me softly on my forehead.

Luke pulled on his underwear and handed me my underwear and dressed me in his t-shirt. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest as we fell asleep on the couch.

-

SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS I'LL
FIX EM TOMORROW