five

I woke up with a ringing in my head. My clothes were spread across the floor. All the blurry images of last night were coming together as I quickly put on some pajamas. Last night, I had sex with Luke Hemmings. I never thought I'd even hang out with him let alone have sex with him. But it probably only happened because we were both absolutely hammered and needed a fuck. I turned around to get back into bed and noticed that Luke wasn't there. His clothes weren't on the floor, either. "Luke?" I asked out loud. There was no response.

I walked downstairs and heard the TV in the living room. I hoped Luke would be sitting there on the couch and luckily he was. He turned his head to the stairs as the last step creaked when I stepped on it. "Mornin', Nick." Luke smiled and returned his focus back to the TV. His voice was deep and raspy from waking up recently. He had the bottle of vodka from last night in his hand with the cap off.

"I thought we finished that last night." I said pointing to the bottle as I sat down next to him.

Luke shook his head. "Nah, I'm finishing it up now. Want some?" He turned to me and asked.

"Seriously, Luke, its too early for that." I sighed and took the bottle from his grip to put it in the kitchen. I heard Luke get up after and follow me.

"Hey, come on." Luke whined as I dumped the rest of the vodka into the sink.

"You can't have it Luke, I'm sorry but its for your own good." I said while I placed the empty bottle on the counter. "We're already late for school so we might as well go late than miss another day."

"I don't wanna go." Luke groaned and hugged a pillow on the couch. "Its not like we can go any way."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you have hickies all over your neck. I have them all over my neck, too, and claw marks on my back." Luke explained with a little smirk and his arms crossed. I couldn't help but blush with guilt when he mentioned the scratches on his back.

"Whoops." I shrugged. Luke looked down to his feet and giggled softly.

"So can we please skip again? Let's just have fun." Luke begged. He was like a little kid begging his mom for a new toy and it was honestly pretty amusing.

I just sighed and looked at Luke. "The roof?"

"The roof."

-

Luke and I started walking to his apartment but stopped at the gas station down the street. "Why are we going here?" I asked confused.

"Nick do you know how long it's been since I had a cigarette?" Luke turned and asked me with his eyebrows raised. I just shook my head in response. "Too long." He laughed and turned to walk into the store. I needed one too, to be honest.

"Are we just getting cigarettes?" I asked as I looked around the small store. I was starving so all I could focus on was the bag of mini donuts on the shelf staring back at me.

"Why, you want something?" Luke asked from across the store. He walked over to where I was standing with his hands in his pockets. "You want the donuts?" He smiled and picked up the bag to look at the price.

"Please?" I whined and looked up at Luke. He looked back down at me and smiled at the sight of me begging. "I'll pay."

"I don't have money so you were gonna pay for it anyway." Luke laughed. I slapped his arm playfully for making me pay even though I really didn't have a problem with it. We went to the front of the store to get two packs of cigarettes and the donuts. I paid for them and we headed to Luke's apartment building.