twelve

My parents and I picked up Luke around eleven this morning. He sat awkward and quiet in the car to Manhattan for my grandma's Christmas party. I could tell he was nervous.

"You okay?" I leaned in and whispered softly. Luke diverted his attention from the window to me.

"Huh? Yeah." Luke smiled slightly. The corner of his mouth barely twitched up, but it was enough for me to believe it was real. "Just kinda nervous."

"Aw, why?" I asked as I grabbed Luke's hand, his fingers intertwining with mine.

"I don't really know. Maybe its because I'm meeting your family, sorta. Maybe because its Christmas, never been a huge fan of Christmas." Luke shrugged.

"It's okay," I smiled. "You'll have fun."

My little cousins all gathered in the living room to unwrap their presents from my grandparents. I walked outside to the back porch to find Luke. He sat on one of the swings on the play set in the backyard with a cigarette in his hand. "Hey, angel." I said quietly and walked up to the swings to sit on the one next to Luke. I flattened my dress underneath me as I sat to keep from showing my underwear.

"Hey." Luke said softly, his voice cracking slightly.

"You okay?" I asked and rubbed Luke's back.

Luke pressed the cigarette to his lips and took a long drag. "Yeah." He sniffled, smoke escaping his lungs. "Its just, Christmas to me is nothing but bad memories." Luke shrugged. I leaned in and kissed his cheek before swinging back and forth, slightly. "This is extremely boring." Luke chuckled and looked at the ground.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Sorry about that. Just thought it'd be better than doing nothing." Luke looked up and smiled.

"Come with me." Luke whispered and dragged me behind him before I could respond. I followed Luke to the front of my grandparents' house. Luke pulled his phone out and began to talk to someone unknown to me. "Yeah, Manhattan. 35 Jefferson Street." Luke said before saying goodbye to the stranger.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"A taxi." Luke smirked.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

-

The taxi dropped Luke and I off at Michael's apartment. "Why are we at Michael's place?" I asked confused.

Luke took my hand in his once and and pulled me to the front door. "Michael goes away for Christmas. California." Luke mumbled as he rummaged under the doormat and retrieved a spare key.

"Is he okay with us being here?" I asked with a smile.

"Probably not." Luke giggled and shut the door behind us. He went to the kitchen and grabbed the first bottle of alcohol he could find before dragging me down the hall. "I have something a lot more fun that Christmas at your grandparents' place planned." Luke smirked and took a sip of the whiskey.

After a while, Luke and I were absolutely wasted and the bottle was basically empty. "You wasted?" Luke asked. I just nodded in response.

Luke stood up and pulled me up with him before connecting his lips to mine. Luke pulled away, forcing me to part with his sweet lips and grabbed my hand. He tugged slightly as we walked down the hall with my fingers intertwined with his. Luke looked back at me with a smirk as we entered what I'm guessing is Michael's room, closing it shut almost immediately.

Luke turned to face me and latched onto my lips, his hands finding the small of my back. I grabbed his shoulders and slid my hands up to his hair, tangling my fingers in the blond locks. Luke placed me on Michael's bed so I was resting on my back, he hovered over me with our lips still intact.

Luke's hands trailed along the hem of my dress, pulling it over my head. I quickly respond by doing the same before he unclasps my bra. His hands travel down my sides to my tights, quickly pulling them down my legs and revealing my underwear. Luke took a bit to kick off his skin tight jeans, sort of killing the mood. Once he had them off he connected with me once again. Only the fabric of our underwear was separating us from each other.

Luke's fingers trail along the waist of my underwear as I nod to say it's okay. Luke's tongue swirls inside of me as my fingers tangle his hair more. His tongue figure-eights, tasting me and hitting all the right spots. Sending waves of pleasure up my spine.

"Luke," I gasp in between loud moans. I was cut off by Luke removing his tongue. "Fucking tease!" I giggle as I lick his lips, tasting what he tasted.

Luke smirked before removing his boxers and placing himself into me without warning. I gasped loudly before screaming.

"Luke! Faster! Now!" I ordered. Luke laughed as his hot breath hit my neck before biting down.

"No, babe you'll have to beg for it." His deep voice loud in my ear. His tongue swirled around in circles on my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin.

"Luke! Please!" Luke only went slower and bit down a few more times. "LUKE!" I screamed, giving him more access to my neck. Luke pounded into me faster and faster until I couldn't take it. My nails dug into his back, leaving long red scratches that will be there tomorrow.

"Fuck, Nick. You like that, babe?" He grunted and pounded into me a few more times. Sweat on his forehead with a look of pure lust in his eyes, biting his lip. Hitting the parts where I need him most, we both rode out out climaxes, loud moans escaping my lips before connecting to his.

Luke pressed his lips to my forehead softly, his eyes gazing into mine. I felt my heart beat faster once I noticed the beautiful, bright, blue eyes I fell in love with were back. Gleaming brighter than ever. "You're so beautiful." Luke whispered and brushed my hair out of my face. "And you say I'm the angel." He smiled.

I followed Luke to the bathroom down the hall and he turned the shower on. "C'mon," Luke said softly. "I'm gonna take care of you." Luke took my hand and guided me into the shower with him. I couldn't hide the giant smile on my face as Luke massaged shampoo into my hair and rinsed it out. I had to reach up to put the shampoo in Luke's hair, he's so goddamn tall. I watched as water dripped from Luke's hair, reminding me of the first time we hung out and snuck into that pool. We sat on the curb, freezing with water dripping down our faces.

As Luke and I stood in the shower cleaning ourselves from the events before, I noticed all the flaws on his skin that made him perfect, that made him human. Scars from both childhood accidents and from being weak. I looked at his scars as a memory book, each told its own story, each had a cause and reason, each had a memory. I grabbed Luke's face and kissed him softly, pulling away slowly.

Luke grabbed two towels and wrapped one around me. It was warm and soft but I'd gladly rather have Luke's arms wrapped around me instead. He went left and came back in his underwear and held his t-shirt and my underwear for me.

"Thanks." I looked up and smiled as I got dressed.

"Nick?" Luke asked softly. I looked up to see Luke smiling as he fought back tears.

"Luke?" I asked in response. Luke stood in the doorway for a little bit just looking at the floor. He took a deep breath and looked up to face me once again.

"I love you."

-

OOH FUCK
i'll fix the errors later