Coach

Shawn Mendes Imagine

"Ugh, I hate this class," my friend mumbled quietly, and I laughed while playfully shaking my head at her obvious statement.

"Mr. Mendes is an asshole," I laughed again and she nodded, laughing along because it was true.

"He hates your guts." She plainly said, and I agreed with her comment, walking into the gymnasium. This is always my longest class, he loves to torture me. If I ever choose to actually work out, these dumb exercises will not be the ones I warm up with.

"Ha ha, I really don't give a fuck."

"You know, people say he's actually really fit," she shrugged, taking her spot on the dirty floor.

"You know, people also say he's attractive," I replied, which earned a laugh out of both of us. I rolled my eyes as he began talking aimlessly to our class, because let's be real, who listens to this?

Not after long he divided us into small groups to play volleyball. I was luckily placed with my group of friends. I played on the varsity team, so my friends always made me "go easy" on them. Most of the time I ignored their request because it was funny to watch them suffer since they have no clue how volleyball really works.

Right as I served, I heard my name being called from the other side of the gym. I groaned in seeing Mr. Mendes wavering me over to his desk near the front of the gym. What the hell does he want now?

"I'll be right back guys!" I shouted, because we had half the gym to one game. A few replied okay, then they began playing again. I walked over, he was already staring me down. I rolled my eyes and jutted my hip a tad to show I was ready to leave.

"Is there a reason you called me over?" I asked, annoyed by his presence. I don't know why I hated him, or even why he hated me. But there was always tension in the air when we were around each other. He looks at me sternly, not liking my question.

"Yes, actually. I don't appreciate the rude comments towards myself and the class I teach," he said, trying to sound formal.

I almost cackled.
Yes, cackled.

"Not my problem," I said back, staring at his jacket. It was a hockey jacket for the graduate class of 2011. Which meant he was born in 1994.
He was only 22 yet teaching a high school gym class?

"If you keep talking like that I will give you detention." He answered, acting all serious. I wasn't buying it, and I wasn't sure how the people who hired him did.

"Yeah, because Phys Ed teachers can give detention." I rolled my eyes, looking back to my volleyball game. They continued to play, sometimes glancing over here. My friends always tease me and say 'he likes me' just to piss me off. It really annoys me, because I would ever go near him when I'm not forced.

"New flash, they can. I'll see you after school." He said as the bell rang.

"Try me, bitch." I huffed to him and walked out, going to my next class.

[....]

The bell rang for the final time today and I gathered my things from my desk. I'm just going to pretend I didn't get a 'detention' and carry on to my house. Just as I got near the main entrance, he was standing by them, as if he was waiting for me.

"May I see you in my office?" He asked, gritting his teeth a tad. I almost laughed.

"Ooooh, he wants to see me in his office now," I mumbled to myself, walking to his class. I walked into whatever he called his office, already dreading it.

He quickly shut the door after me, locking it. It was a really small office, the walls were like a coffee-stained color, very ugly. I coughed as I walked in, it smelled like cologne. It actually smelled kinda good but I didn't want to enjoy it. I sighed and rested on the small round table in the corner.

He took off his hockey jacket, and damn did he have biceps.

Wait, what the hell?
Stop thinking about that.

He walked by the table, grabbing a nearby stool and sat down in front of me, observing my movements. He continued to stare me down, not gazing away.

"Would you fuck off already?" I mumbled, shaking my head. I hate when people stare, it's rude and annoying. It makes me want to say take a picture, it'll last longer.

"Excuse you?" He replied, getting off the stool. I swallowed nervously as he slammed his fist against the wall, murmuring curse words to himself. All I heard was god I just wanna- then soon after heard a her. My eyes widen a tad. What the hell was he talking about?
But, did I really want to know?

-

hi guysss
so idk if i should leave this up and then post the next part sometime this week?? The next part has smut lolll
So vote if you want me to update the second part? Haha
Love you guys xx