Chapter 8

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------
Becca's P.O.V.

Today is the day. My best friends are finally coming to see my new home. We are at the airport ready to pick them up. By we I mean Mom, Dad, Brett, and I. Brett only came because for a long time he had a crush on Saydie, but they are just friends now, I think. I hear Saydie before I see her. When she sees me she drops her bags and gives me a big hug.

"I MISSED YOU GIRLIE!!!" Saydie pratcically screams in to my ear.

"Calm down Missie or I'm just going to leave you here," I tell her.

I give all the guys hugs. we get their luggage and leave. we all pile into the van with me driving of course. My parents and Brett are driving back in the truck. The only airport nearby is in the next city over from ours. so we spend the next 45 minutes of our lives belting our all of the songs on the radio. I pull into the driveway and turn to see their faces. Every single jaw is dropped.

"It's pretty big on the outside, I know but the inside is smaller."

Joey is the first to speak,

" so we decided that Barry and I are going to go with Riley and Thomas to stay at their brother and his wife's house."

"okay so that means that Saydie is staying with me in my room and James and Toby can share the large guest room," After seeing the looks on their faces I add," Its bigger than mine and has a bunk bed and a full sized bed."

Thomas and Riley call their brother to come and get them from my house so they can unpack.

We have a long day ahead of us. I hope they are prepared for the amount of fun we are going to have in this one week. Let's just say it'll be the best week since we moved.