Chapter 11

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Becca's P.O.V.*

I feel really bad right now. Not only did my best friends die but I broke up with my boyfriend because it. I suppose Elijah needs to know why. I told him that I needed space. I am forced to go to school almost every day but Mom and Dad know these next few months are going to be hard. I miss them so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Elijah's P.O.V.*

One Day I have a girlfriend the next I don't. I don't know how that works but that's what happened.

I get that she going through a hard time and she may need some space but we were falling in love then we were n't and I don't understand that part. However I will give her the space she needs and be there for her. She is at school almost everyday but she has lost the light in her eyes and I feel sorry for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Brett's P.O.V.*

Becca is not doing any better than before. She cries out in her sleep and she mopes around when she's not at school. I am really worried now. What if she begins to hurt herself? What if she gets into the bad crowd at school ? I told Mom and Dad she may need counseling but they wan't to give her time. She does not have time. The rest of the students are starting to notice and avoid her. Why did this have to happen to her? Homecoming is gonna happen soon and Becca has been nominated for queen but she might not win due to her mopiness.