chapter 14

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------
Becca's P.O.V

How we got through these past two weeks, I will never know. It was very interesting trying to pick out decorations and stuff with a bunch of boys who have no clue what we are doing. I haven't heard a single complaint since I told them that if one slacks off we all run extra laps including me. It does help having a bunch of boys when setting up though. They did all of the construction of the tents and stuff while I ran around with decorations, signs, water for the guys, change for the booths, first aid kits because you never know when something will go wrong, a list of shifts for every booth, and at one point I think I even had to bring someone pants. I glad we decided to set up the day before the event was going to take place

*The next day*

Things seem to be running smoothly. We haven't needed to call an ambulance so that counts for something right?

The pie contest just ended and guess who won. None other than my own twin brother Brett. He can eat mom's pies like no tomorrow. The other contestants never even had a chance. We are about three hours in and judging by the amount of people here I can tell that this fundraiser is going to be the talk of the town. There are hundreds of people here. I quickly do a little happy dance and see if any one needs an help.

When no one needs help I decide to go and have some fun. It's been a while since I have actually had fun. I mean I have been working nonstop for two weeks trying to pull this thing together. I just wish my friends could have been here to enjoy this with me. I get this idea to go to what would be their favorite booths first, in memory of them.

First stop cotton candy for Saydie. She always split hers with me because she didn't really like the taste that much. I know you're wondering if she doesn't really like it then why was it here favorite booth? It was her favorite because she loved to watch them make the candy.

Next, for Barry, the petting zoo. Thank you farm owners for lending us your tame animals. Barry loved petting zoos but he didn't like the pigs in the petting zoo because one time one of the piglets chased him. That's actually how we met. When we were four, him being the defiant little brat that he was, ran to the pig pen even though everyone told him not to. Before you know it a pig was chasing him and he ran smack into Saydie , Riley, Thomas, and I. That's how we all started to become a group.

After that it was the Bumper Cars for Riley and Thomas. The city lent us theirs so we could bring in all sorts of people. Riley and Thomas loved the Bumper Cars because they liked to race and crash and that sort of stuff. My parents weren't concerned about me rough housing with them because of all of my brothers. But Saydie's parents were. They never liked those boys but it was too late to stop all of us from hanging out because we were inseperable. It was a tradition to do the Bumper Cars no matter how big we got.

Brett decides to join me when I go to Toby ' s favorite booth, the dunking booth. He though it was hilarious to throw a ball at a target and make the person on the platform fall in,m expecially when it a as one of us on the platform. It was hilarious when this one dude decided to climb out of the pool, picked him up and threw him in. I think about this as I throw the ball and send a team mate into the pool. Brett gives ab me a hug because he knows what I'm thinking about.

Joey and James both loved the art booths. They loved to go and look at the creativity of anybody and everybody. They always found something nice to say about a piece even if no one else did. They appreciated so much more than everyone else.

God I miss them so much.

*Midnight*

" remember thus game is for fun and not competitive at all. Also we are facing people from the age 4- 40 so take it easy on them."

We play the game and it's a ton of fun expecially at the end when my darling brothers and teammates turn on me and start to tickle me. Hey what can I say I'm really ticklish.

It ends up being a draw because we let the little kids score a bunch.

I prepare for the final suprise and tell everyone to have a seat on the grass.

Soon there are beautiful displays of light in the sky and I can tell that this will be the best fundraiser the school has ever had.

*The Next School Day*

I have gotten so many complements about the fundraiser on Saturday. The principal has even decided that it will be a tradition for the team to put it together. We brought in about 1,000 dollars on just admittance and about 1,500 dollars from booths.

People are already giving me ideas for next year! I can't believe it was such a hit! It's been a long day and I'm super tired. I also asked the principal if we could call it The Annual Knight Lights Fair and he said because I pulled this off we could name it whatever I want. I hope this is a tradition still when my kids have kids. That way if I'm still here and they ask I can tell them that I planned the first one. And they could be like "Wow Grandma you were so cool! Great Uncle Brett will never be as cool as you!" And I'd be like "sure kids whatever you say" as I try to catch up on slang words and what the cool kids do.

That's right I'm goingto be THAT grandma.

------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well I hope you all enjoyed it. May I say again double update! I don't have as bad of writers block and I read all of your guy's comments so if you have any ideas feel free to comment or message me any ideas.

Byeeeeee