Chapter 16

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------
Previously in TGPFGOI
The good stuff started to happen when Dallas and I were about to leave. That's when stuff got interesting. I just hope it doesn't ruin the night. Because...

Aaron finally plucked up the courage to kiss her.

Becca's POV

I can't believe he's kissing her! He finally is kissing her they have been crushing on each other for a while now and he finally is making a move. So I should be slightly concerned because she is my best friend and if it doesn't work out well it will affect our friendship a little bit because you'll have a hard time being at my house and well then it's hard to hang out at times.

I look at Dallas and say, " should we let them know we are here?"
"No let them have their fun plus it'll be funny when they come back into the room and have red faces and when we ask them what they were doing , they're going to get even redder"
" hahahaha you're right. Oh shoot they're coming back go go go go go!!!"

Man it's a good thing I play football because if I didn't I probably wouldn't be able to run as fast as I did. I make it to the couch before they even leave the kitchen and when they walked into the room I burst out laughing.

"What's up with you?" asks Aaron
"Nothing nothing I was just laughing at my own jokes you know how I am."
"Alright then. "
Then Dallas asks the question" why are your faces so red?"
"Hmm what are you talking about?"
"Your faces. They're redder than a tomato with a sunburn."
"Oh, well I... we... we, umm, we maybe... um kissed a little."
"You WHAT?!?!!" said Dallas and I pretending to be furious  and surprised.
"We um we kissed is there something  wrong with that?" asks Addie  innocently.
"You're my best friend kissing my brother of course there's something  wrong  with that!"
"And you're my Brother and best friend how could you betray me like this!" Dallas says dramatically.
By this time Dallas and I are having a hard time holding it together. So we burst into laughter while Aaron and Addie look very confused.

Aaron  speaks first.
"Wait why are you laughing?"
It takes a second for us to recompose.
"Because the looks on your face are hilarious."
"Wait a second. You're not mad?"
"Of course not. Besides we saw you kissing."
" Y-You did?"
"Umhmm"
Thier faces are the color of beets by now.
"Ohhhh. Um O-Okay."
"Seriously we're not mad. Actually we're very happy for the both of you."
"Okay"
"Can we just watch the movie now? I still have work to do and I really need an inspiration. Oh and no making out on the couch because other people sit on that thing."

So we continue watching the marathon.
"Wait we never got our popcorn." says Dallas 
"I'll get it."
"Thanks Becca you're the best," says Aaron.
"Oh shut it lover boy."

Sorry it's a really short chapter and that I updated really late. I want to thank all of you who are still out there. You've really inspired me to write by encouraging me to write each and every chapter. If you guys ever have any ideas for the story it's very helpful and gives me something to write about. So if you have ideas just message me or put it in the comments. Thank you all for reading.