Chapter 3

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

---------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca's P.O.V.

      After tryouts today Elijah, the team, and I went to lunch at the diner in the next town called J.P.'s. it was fun I felt like I fit in already. I don't know why I was so worried about not fitting in with the team. They excepted me after I took my helmet off and showed them that a girl can play too.

     when we got done with lunch I offered Elijah a ride home for a few reasons......
A: I needed him to tell me the directions.
B: he lives next door and it would be rude to make him walk
C: he's cute and I want to get to know him
D: we are becoming friends

" you know Rebecca you don't have to offer me a ride I mean I    
have other people who can take me home," he tells me

"yeah but you live next door and I don't know my way home very
well and I need you to tell me the directions," I said back

"OK I guess you have a point about me living next door and you are new so you don't know the directions home."

" so you are riding home with me?"

" yeah and can we bring Ashton home with us too? he's staying at my house tonight"

"sure which one is Ashton?"

" the tall one with glasses and light brown hair."

" okay you can go get him and bring him to the truck"

" bossy much?"

" watch it mister do want a ride home or not? everyone else left"

"yeah yeah"

          I watch as Elijah and Ashton walk to the truck. Ashton is hot but not as hot as Elijah. Ewwww what am I saying? since when do I compare guys? I am not  girly at all. I mean I'm a tomboy and I hate talking about boys. Ewwww, am I becoming girly? No Way in Hell am I becoming girly.  no just no.