Chapter 9

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------
Becca's P.O.V.

This week has been not only the week my best friends came but the week that I remembered who I was and where I came from. I am the girl with 7 brothers, the girl who loves to read, the girl from Oregon who plays football because she loves the sport. This is the girl I had forgotten. They all leave today, this time its me who stays put. we had a lot of fun this week. We went to the water-park where we had swimming races which I won by a millisecond. They got Introduced to Elijah, who was told repeatedly by all of them that if he does anything to me they will personally come and kick his butt. We did crazy thing like see who can fit the most mini cupcakes in their mouths at once and we did other strange stuff that only friends can do and not stare at the others like they are crazy.  

"you'll come and see us soon right?" asked Saydie.

"Of course I will you nutcase."

"and You'll tell us if that boyfriend of your's does anything wrong"

"I suppose"

"and you'll.."

"Saydie!!! I will drag you onto that plane myself if you don't stop talking!"

"Okay, okay I'll go but you have to promise me on thing."

"and what's that?"

"That you'll call me or text me at least three times a week"

"okay I promise now go before you miss your flight."

" I Just have one last thing to say.... or should I sing it?''

"oh no"

"WHEN I'M GONE. WHEN I'M GONE. YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE..."

"Saydie stop singing please I need my hearing! Now go!" 

she hugs me and says," I love you Becca you will always be my best friend."

" Saydie I love you too and you will always be my best friend but if you don't get on that plane I will murder you." 

"Bye football girl I love you"

"good bye you drama queen"

God I'll miss her, but she has to go back to school. 

----------

A few hours later

I get a call from Saydie's mom.

"hello?"

"Becca?''

"Yes"

thank God it's you," she sounds like she's been crying.

"What's wrong?"

"it's Saydie, you see the plane that Saydie and the others were on well it crashed. Everyone aboard... well they didn't make it there were no survivors."

I sit there in shock for a second then I feel the tears fall. 

"no it can't be true they can't be gone"

"But it is true. you were Saydie's very best friend and I thought you should know that you were the sister she never had. and that she loved you very much."

"I know all that"

"everyone here loved you Becca you should know that the funeral will be soon and that you are welcome to come at any time."

" thank you"

she hung up.

I sit there for what feels like an hour before my mom comes in. 

"Hey Becca i was wondering if you wanted to... whats wrong? what happened?!?!"

I can barely get the words out of my mouth,

"They're gone"

"who's gone?"

"they all died"

"who?"

"my friends mom. their plane crashed hours ago there were no survivors. they're gone. i will never hear their voices or hear them laugh at a joke. they're gone and it's my fault. they came to see me and their plane crashed. It's my fault and now they're all gone!"

"honey, honey. it's not your fault. did you cause the plane to crash"

"no"

"did you ask them to come"

"no but  I'm the one who moved away. I'm the one they came to see and now They're gone." 

that night i didn't sleep.