Chapter 2:

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

---------------------------------------------------------
Elijah's P.O.V.

I see the van pull in to the drive way next door. I know there are gonna be new neighbors but it was a surprise to see them all pile out of that van. I count them 1 dad 1 mom 3 boys and 1 girl. I have already met two of the neighbors because they came before the others but that still a lot of people in one house. I get dressed so I can go greet the new neighbors before football tryouts.

I am hoping a least one of the boys play in their family I mean come on there's at least 3 of them in highschool. As I walk out the door I look up and see the prettiest girl I have ever seen. she just noticed me staring and waved so I waved back. As she disappeared from the window I decided to start walking to tryouts. I look behind me and see the pretty girl running out of the door. she just stands on the side walk and looks at me. I decide to go talk to her .

"Hi I'm Elijah, Elijah Fisher. you new around here?" I ask

" I'm Rebecca, um, Rebecca Scott. nice to meet you" she answers

" same about you"

My phone beeps warning me about football tryouts in 45 minutes.

"sorry Rebecca but I have football tryouts in about 45 minutes so I have to go."

I had just started to walk away when I hear her shout,

"WAIT, I'm coming with you!"

"You like football?"

"It's like the best sport in the world, just let me go grab my gear"

"What do you mean by grab your gear?"

" so I can try out silly"

"you PLAY football?" I am shocked she's pretty and plays.

" yeah your looking at the best highschool quarterback in Oregon state"

"you play quarterback?" jeeze this girl is perfect.

" duh I just said that"

"good we need a quarterback." she looks shocked now.

"you believe me?" why wouldn't I?

" yeah now go grab your gear" I hope she's as good as she says she is.

" okay we can take my brother and I's truck he won't need it."

"okay"

as she goes and gets her gear I text coach woods and tell him that I recruited another person to try out. then I text my best friend Ashton and tell him about her and how pretty she is.

she walks out of the house and to the nice truck in the driveway and we both climb in. I tell her the directions to the highschool and I can tell she's really exited.

when we get to the school we go into the separate locker rooms. when I stepped in the locker room Ashton ran over to my locker.

"so what's the new girls name!?!"

" Rebecca Scott."

"rate her 1-10"

" eleven, she has long curly brown hair and blue grey eyes. she's so perfect."

" seems like it"

I saw her as I stepped outside. she waved me over to her and told me not to tell anyone that she is a girl. I don't blame her people are really sexist when it comes to a girl playing a close contact sport.

we started with drills on throwing. couch told Rebecca to throw to me since she's trying out for quarterback. he has her at the 30 yard line and me in the end zone. I just hope she can throw that far when she threw a perfect throw to me. Before we do the normal running drills couch tells us tomorrow we will be in the weight room. Rebecca gets this defeated look on her face. and takes her helmet of while the other guys gasp and start whispering. Only one sentence catches my attention.

Wow she's HOT and can play too.

I see her smirk and chuckle at their reactions. so I start laughing. I noticed the coaches were laughing and she was glaring at every on but me.

"Sorry," coach woods stated,"Whats your name girl?"

" Rebecca Scott sir"

"THE REBECCA SCOTT!?!?"

" yes sir"

the boys snicker at coaches reaction but I can tell they have no idea what he's shouting about. heck even I dont.

"Gentlemen you are looking at the best highschool quarterback in the country"

so that's who she is. I can tell what she's thinking and that's.

this is gonna be fun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys hope you like the new chapter. I decided it will switch POV's every once in a while. hope you liked it.

byeeeeee