Chapter 10

Hey it's me, I just want to say to all my new and old readers that this story is undergoing some major editing so If you get confused dont worry it'll all make sense in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------
*A week later*

Brett's P.O.V.

I have never seen my sister so upset. I mean I have seen her at her angriest and at her happiest. But I have never seen her so depressed. All of us are a bit depressed too. We all enjoyed the company of Becca's friends. Becca is my absolute best friend even though she is my sister. We're twins we have always been there for each other. I want to tell her it's okay, but I know it's not. I tell her that she can come to me and talk but this will take time for it to heal. If it does heal. It hurts me to see her so upset. I miss the Becca that causes the room to get brighter the moment she walks in. The Becca that would probably be able to make even Eeyore laugh. The Becca that, even though we have only been in school for three months, every one in school adores. That Becca may never return. Half of me hates how she wont come and talk to me. But the other half wants to give her space. I miss her. I want my Becca Boo back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at the funeral*

Becca's P.O.V.

I have been asked to speak but I couldn't write it down. These were my best friends. I couldn't write it down because I am afraid it would sound too rehearsed. When it comes to my turn to speak I have seven envelopes in my hands. One for each coffin. They made them look so alive.  I place each envelope in the correct coffin. I turn to face the people who are attending the worst day of my life.

I start with, " These were, are, my best friends."

"I spent my whole life in this town with these amazing people. Three months ago, I moved to Texas. Leaving behind my seven best friends. They came to say good bye to me and I told them I would see them again. I did. two weeks ago they came to visit me over vacation. When they left one week ago I told them that I would text them all everyday. So I did. I didn't tell them how much I missed them. I told them how I hated that they were gone and how nothing is the same without them. I told Saydie all about the conversation that her mom and I had. I told all of them that I love them knowing that they will never respond. I wrote to them about our times together. I suppose part of me hope that there was a big mistake that they were stranded on a deserted island. The envelopes that I placed in the coffins have letters. In these letters I wrote how much I miss them. How they will never be replaced. How they made me smile all of these years. These Letters contain all the moments. Happy or sad we somehow stuck together.  I am thankful too. I am thankful that I got to have seven best friends for these last 12 years. And I am thankful that I didn't get to say goodbye because it wouldn't feel as real if I did. My worst nightmare was losing my friends. In that nightmare it didn't feel real. I didn't feel the pain because I said goodbye. This pain that I have isn't what you expect. It is the pain of not hearing their laughter, of not seeing them smile, of never hearing their voice, and saying good bye is the most painful. So I won't say Good bye because we will always have our memories."

Then I end with the quote,  

"Goodbye may seem forever.

Farewell is like the end

But in my heart's a memory

And there you'll always be" 

By the time I sit down the whole church is crying. So am I. I did it. I finally said what I haven't been able to say for a week.

They will always be in my memories.