𝟎𝟏

-Masquerade

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 always thought that life was simple, that she would graduate High school, go to Oxford college, fall in love with someone and have a family but that all change when the Salvatore brothers moved to town and ...

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 always thought that life was simple, that she would graduate High school, go to Oxford college, fall in love with someone and have a family but that all change when the Salvatore brothers moved to town and Elizabeth had found out about the supernatural.

Mystic Falls was just a small town that hardly anything ever happens but it had quite a lot of history, Elizabeth wasn't exactly a biggest fan of the town as she used to live on California with her mother before they had gotten news that Miranda and Grayson had died causing the mother and daughter to pack up their things and move to mystic falls where Jenna had taking the roll to look after her niece and nephew.

When Elizabeth found out about the Salvatore brothers being vampires and the supernatural she wanted to tell her mother as the two told each other everything and never kept anything from one another but Elena had convinced her that it was safer for Jenna to not know, especially with Katherine Pierce roaming around town.

Ever since Kathrine had come to town all that she wanted was to split Elena and Stefan up and terrorize everyone in the protect Elena squad but when the doppelgänger chooses not to listen and stays in relationship with the youngest Salvatore, she compels Jenna to stab herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife.

Jenna, was the only family that Elizabeth had seeing as the blonde doesn't know who her father was and didn't want to know as she had Jenna and didn't need anyone else she became revengeful after what she had made her mother do and wanted to get rid of Kathrine just as much as the rest of her friends.

❀❀❀❀

A couple of days after the incident that happened with Jenna, Elizabeth was finally able to take Jenna home with the help of Jeremy, Matt and Elena where the strawberry blonde was put on house arrest seeing as she couldn't do anything major on doctors orders to get to recovery after she was compelled to stab herself.

Even with the blonde wanting to look after her mother to make sure she won't become collateral damage again didn't stop Damon from blowing up her phone demanding that she comes to the Salvatore boarding house to help the protect Elena squad to finally take down Kathrine.

"Damon, I'm here! I got your Brazilian voicemails" Lizzie called out with a sigh as she entered the Salvatore boarding house with Bonnie Bennett following after the blonde warily as she still didn't trust the Salvatore brothers which she had every right to after everything she's been through since they've arrived in Mystic Falls.

At the sound of her best friends voice, Caroline instantly jumped of the couch she was sat on walking towards the other blonde with a beaming smile on her face, " you guys made it" the newly turned vampire said as she pulled her two friends into a hug causing the three of them to smile.