𝟏𝟎

- By The Light Of The Moon

After leaving the Gilbert's, Damon had dropped  off Elizabeth outside of the old Lockwood cellar, knowing that Caroline and Tyler would already be down there

After leaving the Gilbert's, Damon had dropped off Elizabeth outside of the old Lockwood cellar, knowing that Caroline and Tyler would already be down there. The blonde thanked Damon before making her way down the broken steps, hearing muffled voices from Caroline and Tyler who were speaking from inside the cellar.

" tell me you brought the wolfsbane" Tyler pleaded as be looked over at Caroline with a pleading look on his face only for the blonde vampire to shake her head on response with a Sheepishly expression in response as she had forgotten.

Elizabeth entered the cellar holding out a plastic bag with wolfsbane inside and called out, " No, but Caroline called me this morning to get some" Tyler couldn't help the smile on his face as he turned towards his ex girlfriend as he was grateful Caroline had insisted on helping him, he knew he wouldn't be able to go through the transition without Elizabeth by his side as even though there not together they've been a lot together and are still best friends.

"Hey, Care" the blonde greeted pulling her best friend into a tight hug as Caroline smiled hugging Elizabeth just as tightly as she's missed her these past couple days with everything that happened with her being kidnapped and trying to stop Elena from handing herself over to the original vampire who wants to sacrifice her so he could break his curse.

The two girls acted more like sisters than friends, they shared everything knowing they could confide in one another without being judged. Elizabeth pulled away from Caroline handing Caroline the bag of wolfsbane and told her, " can you mix this into Tyler's water bottle" nodding her head towards the water bottle that was on the floor.

Tyler frowned as he moved towards Elizabeth grabbing a hold of the wolfsbane with his hand causing him to wince painfully dropping the plant back into the plastic bag as it burnt his skin causing Elizabeth to roll her eyes at the Lockwood boy and scolded him, " What? I said Caroline?"

Tyler huffed in annoyance at the two blonde girls who chuckled in amusement as he rubbed his palm before Caroline grabbed the wolfsbane and mixed the herb into the water for the newly turned werewolf. " You don't have to be chained up you know." Lizzie told him watching as he chained his feet tightly on the hooks on the wall.

"Yeah, I know but I can't control it yet" Tyler responded with a nervous expression on his face as Elizabeth helped him fasten the chains on his wrist, " it's just a precaution. I don't want to hurt you or Caroline" Elizabeth nodded her head in a understanding sending him a small smile in encouragement.

This was Tyler's first time into transforming into a wolf; Mason had told Elizabeth that it was painful and that when he turned into a wolf he couldn't control himself and would kill anything in his way. Elizabeth had always wondered why Mason had told her this as she wasn't a wolf but he was intrigued by her especially when he noticed her birthmark on her shoulder.