𝟎𝟓

- Katerina

Elizabeth awoke the next day with a groan, the blonde winced as she turned over, attempting to go back to sleep before the sound of her phone ringing emitted around the room

Elizabeth awoke the next day with a groan, the blonde winced as she turned over, attempting to go back to sleep before the sound of her phone ringing emitted around the room. The blonde let out a groan, answering it without checking who is it, " whoever this is, it better be bloody important"

A laugh was heard from the other side of the line causing Lizzie to let out a small huff knowing it was Damon, " Now, that's not a very friendly greeting is it, blondie?" The blonde ran her hand through her hair as she sat up on her bed and asked, " what do you want, dames?"

"Well, I need you and Elena to come to the boarding house. There's something we need to talk about" Damon stated causing Lizzie to frown in confusion as she replied, " can this not wait until after school. My mom's literally been keeping me under lock and key since I told her I stayed at Caroline's and forgot to tell her"

Damon let out a small chuckle at the blondes antics, " Nope. It really important so you better be at the boarding house in ten minutes or else. Uh-huh no excuses" Elizabeth opened her mouth to respond but he had already hanged up causing her to let out a sigh falling back onto her bed letting out a groan into her pillow.

The Sommer's girl didn't exactly see why the Salvatore's wanted to speak to both herself and cousin but came to the conclusion that it had something to do with them getting kidnapped the day before.

A couple of minutes later, Lizzie was dressed as she made her way downstairs kissing her mother cheek goodbye and making her way out of the house with Elena as the two both climbed into her car as the blonde glanced at her cousin with a sympathetic look on her face and asked, " How are you doing?" Knowing that the information they found out the day before had took toll on her.

Elena turned her attention to Lizzie after putting her seatbelt on as the blonde pulled out of the driveway, " Could be better, seeing as some vampire wants to sacrifice me. Hey, do you know why Stefan wants us to both come around"

"Nope. Not a clue, Damon, wouldn't tell me a thing. just told me that they need to speak with us before he hanged up the phone." Lizzie explained with a roll of her eyes before turning on the radio as she continued driving to the Salvatore boarding house.

❀❀❀❀

"Hello Elizabeth, Elena" Damon greeted both girls with a smirk on his face as he opened the door allowing the two into the house. The blonde rolled her eyes with a scowl on her face as the raven haired vampire knew how much she hated going by her full name.

Lizzie brushed passed Damon with Elena following after her looking around for Stefan as she glanced at him and asked, " Stefan here? He called, said it was important" Damon sighed, closing the door behind the two before leading them into the foyer room.