𝟎𝟗

- By The Light Of The Moon

It's been a couple of days since Elena wanted to give herself over to Klaus to keep her family and friends safe

It's been a couple of days since Elena wanted to give herself over to Klaus to keep her family and friends safe. These last couple of days Elizabeth had kept to herself spending as much time she could with her mother.

Elizabeth had been having more frequent dreams of an unknown man and often left the teenager gasping for air as she awoken and rather went to her mother or her cousins in attempt to go back to sleep as the dreams she had of this man often felt like it was reality that it had already happened but made the blonde beauty re-live it.

While, the Sommers girl had no idea what these dreams actually meant she also couldn't help but feel an connection to the unknown attractive man and that was what terrified her the most. Not knowing and it wasn't like she could go ask her friends for help as they probably wouldn't know what was happening to the blonde and that they had more important things to deal with and that was how to stop Klaus.

"Now you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena questioned Bonnie holding the moonstone in her hands turning around to face the Bennett Witch who was laid across Elizabeth's bed and replied, " right now, it's what binding the sun and moon curse. If I can find out a way to remove the spell from the stone... the stone becomes useless"

Elizabeth was leaning against her dressing table let out a heavy sigh before she spoke, " and according to Katherine Klaus becomes vengeful. This vampire has been trying to break the sun and moon curse for over a thousand years"

"Maybe. If he finds out" Bonnie responded casually shrugging her shoulders causing Elena to let out a frustrated groan as she ran her hand through her hair and asked, " Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta get him out"

Bonnie and Elizabeth shared an awkward look as the brunette rolled her eyes and firmly told the doppelgänger, " Stefan wants me to focus on this" Elena let out a small scoff as she shook her head and exclaimed, " Well, don't listen to him. He thinks he's protective, but he's wrong"

" Is he really, though? You've given up Elena... a couple days ago you were willing to hand yourself over to be sacrificed no matter what your friends and family might feel about loosing you" Elizabeth stated raising her brows at Elena with a knowing look on this.

"Yeah, we're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual" Bonnie added in grabbing the moonstone from Elena's hand as Jeremy walked into Elizabeth's room and questioned the three girls, " what are you guys arguing about?"

Bonnie shook her head in response placing the moonstone in her bag and answered, " Not arguing about anything. I need a coffee" the Bennett witch grabbed Elizabeth arm dragging her out of the room with her leaving Elena and Jeremy to talk by themselves.